(2) CHAPTER #23

A/N: I didn't change the entire chapter just like the previous chapter 😇😇😇

LUCY'S POV

HE chuckles a little but sobs escape to his mouth. " I'm pathetic right now? You know that... Talking with you while you're sleeping? Make me look so pathetic. I'm sorry... I'm sorry because I don't have guts to face you and say to you that I love you. " I cover my mouth when he said those words on me. Does he say he loves me?

I love you too, Natsu. God knows how much I love you.

" I love you, Lucy... I love you so much but... but... I hurt you. I fail to see you before. I'm a failure, and every time I remember how much hurt I cost you pain me more. That I just want to drown and killed myself. How I wish I can go back in time and make everything right...

...

...

...

How I wish I never hurt you before."

My heart clenched in pain as I looked on his sad face. I can't believe what I just heard, my eyes got blurry with my own tears as I tried my best to swallow my own sobs.

"I'm sorry, Lucy..."Natsu sobs.

I stare on his face before he decided to stand up. Walking on his own out of our room. When he closed the door. I cry harder. I can't even breath... it's just that, seeing the person you love crying and hurting like that in front of you make you hurt even more.

I bite my lower lips and I wrap my arms around me. Natsu's in love with me but he thinks that I don't deserve him?

That for him... I was born to love someone else and sad to say it's not him. He thinks that being blind will take all the pain that he cost me before.

But I don't want him to be like this.

My eyes got widen when I heard a song coming outside the room. And I can't help but sobs for it.

Hey yeah

After all this time

Still you're on my mind

How do I let you know

That I can't let you go?

And time, it's taking its sweet time

Letting these memories fade

Making these feelings go away

And I never got to tell you

How, how badly I'm hurting now

And I'm building all these walls

To never let the feelings out

I closed my eyes and feel the song... it's like... it's like this song was telling me, what I feel for him and what I did to him before. Yes... It's true that I build some walls so that I wouldn't hurt again.

That I love you

That I love you

All the way from here

Keep my distance