(2) CHAPTER #35

NATSU's POV

MY hands are trembling while I'm holding her hands. The police escort us on the ambulance as I laid her on the bed. I bite my lower lips when I saw how pale she is. 

I don't know why...

I don't know why my life is like this. I don't know what's wrong in my life to have this kind of problem. I don't want to give up... but seeing her like this... 

It's hard... like I'm dying inside.

It's hard to see someone you love suffering.. suffering because of you. I don't want to see her like this.. How I wish I can remove all the pain she felt right now.

I wish I can... Tears are running down my eyes as I look on her. My hearts is breaking apart a sight of her like this. She's hopeless.

What's hurts the most...

...

Is seeing Lucy like this. Seeing her hurting because of me.

I can still see her breathing but I know that she's suffering more than I know. I can tell that she want to give up... but... I won't let her go....

please...

Please Lucy.. open your eyes.

Look at me...

She stirs looking on my direction, smiling on me. why does it feel like in any second... 

...

...

I'm gonna lose her?

I'm scared... I'm scared of what will gonna happen.. I'm scared for both of us. I'm scared that she might leave me alone.. If she leaves me...

I can't take it.

I don't want to live in a world where she doesn't exist. It's not that I can't... but what is the purpose of my life without her?

I never been scared for anyone this much. I never scared that Leona might kill me there... I'm not scared for my life.

Maybe because... a part of me knows that God will never leave me.. but right now... I'm asking Him why He didn't save my wife from that bullet.

"D-Don't cry.."

"Don't cry? Look at yourself.. It's look like you're gonna leave me any moment. You won't leave me okay.. huh? Don't me Lucy... You said you love me. You said you never leave me. so please... don't huh!"

She didn't say anything, but I saw her smile on me sadly. I held her hands tightly. I'll never let go of her hands...

I can't allow her to go.

"Whatever you do... I'll be watching you. I-If ever that you fall in l-love again.. I'm still h-h-here, I-I never---"

"No, Lucy.. I don't want anyone else. I want you to be my side. You and our baby... Please, Lucy."

I cry harder while I'm looking on her face. I saw tears running down on her cheeks. And the way she talks...

It's not like she'll be there to watch me with someone else. Like she'll not be here... as in with me. It's like she'll be going... and I don't like that.