(2) CHAPTER #25

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! SPG ALERT! SPG ALERT

LUCY's POV

AS SOON as we entered our bedroom, Natsu instantly pulled me as he took my mouth for a hungry kiss. I can feel the hunger in his kisses, the frenzied want to conquer, and I didn't mind one bit.

I answered his kisses with the same yearning, the same greed to have more. I matched his fire with mine, making it blaze through thousands of flames. He let go of my mouth as I  felt his hand sneak inside my shirt "N-Natsu..."

I touched his cheeks before I felt him kissed my temple and at the same time I could feel him continued to pleasure me with his fingers. "Say it, Lucy"

My eyes clouded with needs "W-What?"

"Are you sure about this?" He whispered.

I throw my arms around his shoulders as wrapped my legs to his waist as I started kissing him on his neck "Yes" I say between my kiss. I tightened my grip on him and buried my face on his neck, gliding my tongue and tasting his skin "Hubby... take me"

I whimper in surprise when he gently laid me down in our bed which I didn't notice a few seconds ago. I looked at him with hooded eyes as he watched him put his weight on me. Natsu hands started roaming on my body. I bite my lower lips when he pulled me closer to him.. I could feel his rock hard manhood beneath me.

" Natsu.." I moaned leaning on him and kissing his cheeks, his jaw; down to his chin then to his neck. I gently push him on the bed... closing his eyes while I straddled him. I leaned forward.. brushing my lips softly on his jaw.

down to his neck.

"Lucy..."

I planted my lips on him, gently nibbling his lower lip.... grazing my teeth on it. He groaned and grabs my nape. Pulling me closer to him and plunging his tongue on my mouth.

I can feel an electric sensation run through my body when he explored my mouth.. paring with my tongue... making me want for more.

I gasp when he rolled on top of me. I touch his shoulder ... then my hands went lower. I started fumbling with the buttons of his shirt. I want to touch his skin... I want to feel his hot body on mine.

I push his shirt away from his body. I heard him chuckled... I reach his pajama top and remove it and at the next moment... I felt his manhood on my abdomen.

hard.

" God.." I say breathlessly.

He presses his forehead on mine as he closes his eyes on me. I could see the small smile on his lips and I can't help but smile too. " That's what you do to me," he said.

"Then feel what you did to me," I whisper.

I bite my lower lips and guide his hand until his hand reaches my private part. His mouth parted and a smile curved on his lips. My fingers move in their own accord... touching every part of him... exploring his body.

I look up to him when he held my hand and stopped me.

He groans and kissed me; deep and passionate. I moan and arch my back... rubbing myself to him. he grasps my shoulder and continued to kiss me.

My eyes widen when I heard a tearing sound. He smiled at me and tosses something on the floor. My pajama top... followed by my pants... then my tiny underwear.