CHAPTER #6

I bit my lower lips when I heard the front door closed followed by the sound of her car. I clench my fist as I tried to calm my nerves. I actually don't know what's going on inside my mind...

But the fact that woman is out of my sight well enough to bring this paranoid side of me is really frustrating and irritating at the same time.

It shouldn't be like this... I shouldn't feel this way towards that woman.

My eyes went to Lisanna's picture hanging on the wall. I smile bitterly "I wish I could look at your picture not feeling this pain, Lisanna."

My eyes get blurry with my own tears but instead of falling down in my cheeks it has vanished when that woman voice starts to ring in my ears 'Stop thinking that I'm Lisanna! I might act like the way she is but definitely, I'm not like her. I can protect myself and if you don't know what does it mean then I'll tell it to you in a simple! It means that I'm not weak!'

I really don't understand what she had said it was like... my mind is having a hard time to decipher everything. Well, since the beginning of our marriage, I really stop looking and saying her name because it reminds me of her...

And I hate it because it reminds me of the pain that I felt when Lisanna died.

SECOND DAY of her camping - and I hate to fucking admit it. I'm starting to think that something happened to her. Right now, I'm in the middle of a weekly meeting of each department head and I was trying to focus... I tried my best...

But my mind is kept on thinking on that woman.

"Sir, are you alright?" I heard one of my employees ask me.