(2) CHAPTER #12

LUCY'S POV

LUCY'S POV

EVEN though I hate to stay in this place - I don't have any choice because I still need to finish what I need to accomplish in this place. I closed the door behind me and slowly walked towards the nearest sofa to sit. I clear my throat to get their attention and thanked God they finally stop eating each other (please insert lots of sarcasm there). I smile widely as I wave my hands "Hello."

The girl who still sitting on his lap, glare me and I just smile to her sweetly. On the other hand, Natsu is looking on me with those wide eyes, but I can see on his eyes that emotion I never have seen before. Wow!

"If you still not done on whatever you are doing, you can still continue it," I say smiling as I lean on the sofa "Don't mind me here."

"You bitch!"

"Well, hello Mother! it's so nice to finally meet you!" I said sarcastically.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Can't you see that my husband and I---" I didn't let her finished her words and I just raised my hand stopping her. But wait, did she just say 'husband'.

I removed the hair that blocked my face and she smiled sweetly on her. I saw anxiety in her face when she saw that I was so calm. I stood up and approached her afterward "Husband you say?" I smile " Hello, I am his soon-to-be ex-wife, Lucy Heartfilia-Dragneel. Oh! I forgot I'll never be his Mrs. Dragneel, so I'm just Lucy Heartfilia for you." I say as I reach her hand and shake it "Hello fucking mistress. It's so nice to meet you."

Her face turns red from my statement, which games a little satisfaction. I smirk and she was about to say something "Leona, get out!" Natsu says pushing her off.

"What? But we are not yet done"

"I told you, you guys can continue it. I really don't mind" I say

"I said get out, Leona. Are you fucking deaf?"

"But---" - Lizard.

"Out Now!" Natsu yell.

The girl looks at me and I just wave my hand as I mouthed to her 'bye-bye'. When she finally leaves the room, I carefully put the envelope on his table "I want you to sign that paper, Mr. Dragneel."

Natsu frown "Where have you been?"

I grimace "Do you really need to ask that question, Mr. Dragneel? Because as far as I remember you never care about my whereabouts"

"You can't just pop-out here after two years of being gone. I have the rights to know!"

I roll my eyes and sigh... this situation is really annoying "Just sign it."

"No. Tell me where did you go?"

I grimace as I went to him and lean over until my face was on his neck. I felt him freeze on his spot but I don't care "I know why you're angry to me," I whisper as I seductively lick his earlobe "Is it because you didn't reach your climax with that girl?"

I looked at him carefully "What is her name again?" he remains mute on my question so I continue "Okay... okay... you want me to guess it," I said as I pull myself up on the table - I saw him swallowed before shutting his eyes like he was trying to control himself.

"Leanard?" I say - he didn't say anything "A no?"

"Lea?" still no response.

"I guess it's Lizard." I say smiling widely but when I saw him just staring at me I stop "Well, I won't apologize about calling her Lizard, she really looks like one."

"Enough playing, Lucy!" I felt a familiar pain in my chest the moment I heard him call my name but still, I continue smiling to him like it was nothing...

"You went missing for almost two fucking years. And now, you fucking come her as nothing happened! Where did you go?"

I sigh and stares on his eyes directly "I realize that I don't want to spend another year with a rapist like you."

"L-Lucy..."

I can feel my heart hammering on my chest, so hard that I'm surprised that it didn't break me so it can get out. While looking on his face - all the things that happened between us flash before my eyes, I can remember the pain of just being a bypasser. Asking myself over and over again on what I could have done better so I can make him happy, just like what she did.

I can hear my voice breaking when I opened my mouth to speak "You don't need to say anything, Natsu. But I want you to know that I really tried so hard to make you happy. I tried to fix you but I ended up being broken."

"Lucy-"

"You don't have the rights!" I continued, my voice starting to hardened, my heart breaking on what I need to do because this will surely help me "You have no rights to accused me that day. You have no rights to take me like that. But still, you never heard anything from me after that. You never heard me say anything despite the fact that I should ask you for a lot of things."

I wanted to ask him before, where will I be good enough? Why he keep on treating me like it was my fault that Lisanna died? Why he never see how much I loved him?

"I was tired... tired of being with you who keep on locking himself on his past. Yeah! I know how much you loved my best friend. I know how much she meant to you. Yes, we both promised to her before, but I think I can't do it anymore. I can't stay with you..."

I didn't remove my eyes on him while saying all those things. I know, he's a good person. He's not just the right person for me. Despite everything that happened, I want him to have the life he wanted.

I might make Lisanna upset in heaven but this is for Natsu's sake.

Because maybe this time...

...

It's time for both of us to walk in the different paths.