(2) CHAPTER #13

NATSU's POV

ALL I did was to stare at my office door the moment she stepped out. I have lots of things to say to her but all my words just vanished in my throat the moment I heard all the things that she kept on herself for I don't know how long.

'You don't need to say anything, Natsu. But I want you to know that I really tried so hard to make you happy. I tried to fix you but I ended up being broken.'

I don't intend to break her that way... I close my eyes tightly when her words ring in my ears once again. My heart clenched in pain again... 'You don't have the rights! You have no rights to accuse me that day. You have no rights to take me like that. But still, you never heard anything from me after that. You never heard me say anything despite the fact that I should ask you for a lot of things'

I'm sorry Lucy... I am very sorry for what I had done to you. I am so mad to myself. Mad that I hurt the woman who stayed with me on my darkness years.

"Damn..." I murmured.

I DIDN'T avoid his punch and I just stood there in front of him. He was cursing and shouting but I kept my lips sealed - Erza on the other side was just watching like she just there to make sure that this guy will kill me because of what I did to her friend "How could you break her?" he said as he grabbed my collar "How could you show your face right now?"

"Tell me where is she?" I murmur. I need to apologize to her "Tell me where is Lucy?"

I cursed under me breathe when he punched me in my face again "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SAY MY SISTERS NAME!" he shouted