FLASHBACK

*Some people ask me and wanted to know what happen to Sehun's family and also Jiyeon's grandmother death and also Jiyeon's family*

SEHUN'S FAMILY STORY FLASHBACK

In Bulgaria , 1899. Sehun was born , after his mother giving a born she have promise to her first son , Donghae to protect Sehun and also her daughter Kwon Yuri. On 1903 , Kris meet Sehun's mother, Elizabeth , while her husband was not at home for 2 years , Kris make a promise that he  will taking of Sehun , Donghae , Kwon Yuri and also their property. But , Elizabeth didn't agree of that deal cause she knows that Kris will take all her property forever. After Sehun 11th birthday on 1913 , Kris meet Elizabeth , Sehun's mother to giving Kris chance to take care of all property and also her child. Elizabeth still won't agree it and she wanted her husband , Simon to discuss about this. Kris doesn't like Elizabeth idea and he kill Elizabeth in fornt Sehun. Kris felt regret that he kill Sehun's mother , Elizabeth. Sehun was crying and he won't let his mother die but it's too late. His mother promise to him. "My son , please take care of yourself and..you'll meet me one day.." Sehun won't let his mother die on his arms and he won't feel alone. "Mother ! don't go ! please !" Sehun yelled and crying. 

After Elizabeth's death on 1920, Sehun now is staying with Kris. Kris promise that he will take care of him. On evening , he meet one girl who he sudden in love with her. Her name is Lauren. She's most famous in the village and most beautiful girl. Sehun meet Lauren at one night before he go for a hunt. She gave him some necklace like a promises that they will get married. After a few 1 year later , Sehun have a bad news that Lauren and also his father have been killed by Kris Clan. His father, Simon having a deal with Kris that Kris will take all his property. Sehun leave Kris Clan and he moving to one of apart his family siblings and relatives , Suho. Suho is nephew to Elizabeth. He knows that Sehun having a trouble. 

JIYEON'S GRANDMOTHER STORY FLASHBACK

Suho met on young woman , Eliana. She is a vampire but she is not a bad vampire. Eliana and Suho we're closed just like a family , Eliana told Suho that Elizabeth have promise to Sehun to find her property and also her child to get back together just like they we're young child but Sehun won't that his brother and sister get back together cause they have been hurting him and also their parents. Suho will try to get them and go back to their life together.Before Eliana getting married , she have told him that if she have a grandchildren she want Suho to take care of her grandchildren.On 1930 , Eliana already married with Michael and also they have one child named Ga In. Eliana and Michael have to moving to one hiding village so Kris can't find them but , Donghae already know that they we're hiding from Kris. After a few 3 year later , Ga In turning 14 year old and she have to leave this village before Kris get them and kill. Before she left , Eliana put one letter on her bag and she put one white rose which is their smell so nice. Eliana told her to keep her promise. "Ga In , before I go.. you have to promise me , when you have a child please don't let her to be a vampire like you." Eliana won't let her grandchildren to be a part of Vampire clan. "I will mom ... but please don't go..just wait for me okay..I'll be back soon.." On 1958 , Ga In just heard her family have been killed. Ga In have to go back to her Village and visit her parents grave. She was crying and she won't go back to New York. Suho told Ga In to leave from here and she have to stay at New York. 

JIYEON'S FAMILY STORY

On 1990, Ga In is marry with Siwon and they live in New York with Siwon. On 1992 , Ga In giving a born her first child , Chanyeol which is her sons is a half human and half vampire. She was really worry that her son is a vampire and she won't let her son kill all those humans. Siwon have to train Chanyeol to control himself. Chanyeol is always taking care of his family and he know that himself is a vampire. On 1994 , Jimin was born and he also a half human and half vampire. Ga In can't control of herself and she almost wanted to kill those people who she really hate. Siwon take her to his mother house to change her self into human life. After Ga In turn into human being , On 1995 Jiyeon was born and she perfectly human being. 

Ga In and Siwon we're divorced and Ga In married with other person. She have to moving to California with her new husband and Jiyeon with 2 brothers have to stay with her aunt. Jiyeon didn't know why she is only human in her family only her 2  brothers is a half human and half vampire. 

SEHUN'S STORY 

One night , Sehun can't control himself cause of Kris curse. He have turning into a devil vampire and he always keep hunting on night. Suho is trying to keep Sehun calming down and control himself but he can't but only Luhan keep Sehun control himself with his power.

Now , Sehun living just like a normal people and always keep thinking of his lovely mother , father and Lauren.

Sehun on his first day school , he was very quite. On that day , he met on girl who looks alike Lauren , Jiyeon she is a human but her family is a part of vampire. Her two brother is half human and half vampire. Sehun bring her to his one big Mansion to meet his friends , brothers and relatives.

Jiyeon have to stay in Suho's Mansion cause her late grandmother ask them to take care of Jiyeon. Kris already know that Jiyeon is Eliana's grandchild and he want to take her and kill her. Suho wanted Jiyeon to go far away from Kris and have to change place so Kris will never find her. Sehun take her to his own home and stay with him. Sehun have to make a promise to her that one day , he wanted to marry her and taking care of her. After a few days , Jiyeon was staying alone and waiting for Sehun comeback home but Luhan and Suho told her that they found Sehun shirt with blood. Jiyeon didn't believe that Sehun is die and leaving her alone. Jiyeon must find him and she must kill Kris before it's too late.

**I WILL START UPDATING SOON AS I CAN**

**PLEASE STAY TUNED !!**