Part 15

I woke up and I off to bathroom. My body feel sick and I started vomit. Jungkook heard me and he come to bathroom. "Jiyeon are you okay?" He surprise that I started vomiting and sick. "That's okay. It must be I didn't eat anything" I stand up and walk through my bed and suddenly my belly started growing and I feel inside of my belly keep pushing me. My phone ringing and I quickly answer it.

"Luhan, what is it?"

"Jiyeon are you okay?" Luhan ask.

"I don't know but I think I'm pregnant"

"Wait.. hold on ! I call Sehun right now!"

Namjoon came over with his aunt and they look surprisingly. "Jiyeon, are you pregnant of Sehun child ? Am I right?" His aunt asking me. I nodded and I rub my belly. Suddenly, Suho came over with Sehun and they look shook. "Jiyeon, are you okay?" Suho take my all stuff and also my bag into his car. Sehun hold my hand and he hug me. "You look sick now" he  take me to Suho's car and they rush to Suho's mansion.

I sit on sofa while rubbing my belly and there's one old woman came from Italy. She is native and she can read what happen to me. Sehun sit beside me and he holding my hands. "Don't worry, she checking that baby inside you" he keep holding my hands. The old woman scan my belly and suddenly she shook. I starting worry that my baby is dying or not? "What is it?" I ask. The old woman stand up and she felt sorry about my baby. "Your baby is death. But maybe she will be half human and vampire" she told me .

A few weeks, my body started weak and I can't move everywhere. Kai came and he feel strange. He run towards at me and he sit beside me. "Jiyeon you look like dying" he hold my hand to keep me warm. Sehun stand behind Kai and he trying to explain to him but Kai never listen to Sehun. "You kill her!" Kai push Sehun to wall and he starting growling. "No! Stop it Kai! It's not his fault" Suho calming Kai down. Kai let his hand down and he asking Sehun what happen to me.

"She deserves to be this"

"She will be died!"

"No she is not Kai. She will stay alive"

"Make sure Jiyeon didn't hurt!" Kai yelled.

Kai sit beside me and he put his arm around me to make me feel warm. He look at my belly and he stare at it. I know he worried about me but he doesn't belong to me. I'm belongings to Sehun and I'm Sehun's wife. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. Kai smiling and he patted my hand. "To make sure that you're alright" he smile.

Next morning, I was sitting in Suho's ward room at his mansion. He check my body and he clearly know that everything in my body broke bones. Sehun really worried about me and he had bad mood on me. Suho look all x-ray and he felt sorry. Sehun stare at Suho and there's something Suho wanted to tell me. "Suho tell her about this" Sehun doesn't want to keep secrets from me. "Tell me Suho. It's okay. I'm okay with it" Suho show me the results and he don't want to make me sad. "I'm sorry Jiyeon, your body very weak and your bones anytime will broken" He leave the room and just only me with Sehun. Sehun doesn't look happy at all. I hold his hands and kiss his hands.

"I'm sorry.."

"You deserve this. That's what you want?"

"I'm sorry.. it's not your fault. It's-"

"Jiyeon, I don't want this Jiyeon ! You choose this !"

"Don't say like that way Sehun!"

"I can't live without you. But you decided this"

He walk out from room and I crying all over. I know this can't be happen but the things growing so fast. My body become weak and I can move properly. My face look like dead people. Kai help me to warm me up and he keep holding my hands. I smile at him and I put my hand on his. "Dont smile like that way" he added. Sehun sit infront me and he want to make sure that I need anything. My throat feel thirsty and also my baby. Suho take a pack of blood and pour it in cup. Kai keep away from me and don't want to see it . Suho give me a cup of blood and I drink it. "Taste good" I smile. Sehun smile and he giggled. I keep drinking and I have energy in my body.

Sehun sleep beside me and holding my belly. "I will be a good father and also I will take care of it" he smile and he kiss me before we off to bed. "He really loves you" I smile. Sehun cover me up with 3 layer blanket and he keep hugging me.