Part 14

I already know why Kai and Sehun keep hating each other. I must find way to make them stay friend each other not hating on each other. Chen come to my room and he take my bags. "Chen,what are you doing?" I ask. Chen look at me and he put my clothes inside my bags. "Sehun told me that I have to pack all your clothes" Chen keep packing all my clothes into my bags.

Chen know about my situation. Everyone in this mansion know about this. They all so worried about me. So, I went downstairs and I saw Sehun waiting for me and same Suho. I'm wearing just simple white long sleeve sweatshirt with long pants not too tight and wear boots on it. Chen help me carry my bags and he put inside Suho's car.

Sehun take my hand and he kiss my forehead. I look at his pale skin face and I kiss him softly. "Everything will be fine." He smile. Luhan run towards at me and he give me something on my hands.

"What's this Luhan?"

"This is your bracelet that I made for you" he smile

"Wow! Thanks Luhan. It's beautiful"

"Anything happen just call me"

"Yeah sure"

I go into Suho's car and I put seatbelt on it. Suho start to drive and I waving at them. Sehun look at me and he was worried about me. He turn front and he talk with Suho "is she will be fine at your friend house?" He ask. Suho smile and he nodded his head. "Don't worry about it. Everything is fine." He smile.

As we arrived at Suho's friend house, I look at his friend house look big just like Suho's mansion. Sehun help me carry my bags and he went to upstairs. I saw one guy with other guy. "Namjoon how are you?" Suho hug Namjoon. "I'm fine. Long time no see you." He giggled. He stare at me with his weird face cause it was his first time saw me part of Suho's family and Sehun's wife. "Is that Jiyeon? Oh Sehun's wife?" He ask. Suho smile and he patted at Namjoon's shoulder.

"Yes she is.. I want you to take care of her"

"Is she in danger?" Namjoon ask

"Yes, Kris might find her and he want to kill her"

"Don't worry about it. Kris will never find her"

"Thank you, Namjoon" Suho patted at Namjoon back and he get in his car.

I hug Sehun tightly and I kiss him. "I'm gonna miss you.." I kiss him softly and hugging him. Sehun smile and he stare at my eyes. "I'm gonna missed you too" he kiss my cheeks and he go in Suho's car.

I sit on sofa and Namjoon put a cup of tea on table. "Don't worry about it Jiyeon. Kris will never find you here" he smile. I wondering who is stay with ? This house so big just like a palace. I look at the portrait of his family. "Are you staying with your family?" I ask. He put a cup on the table and he smile. "My parents passed away since I was a baby" he started to cry cause his childhood memories worst than Sehun's life. "Oh, I'm sorry about that Namjoon" I felt sorry about Namjoon's life. He wipe his tears and he smile a little bit. "That's okay. It's long time ago." He smile again. "So Jiyeon, How is your marriage life with Sehun?" He ask.

I put down the tea cup on table and I look at Namjoon "well, everything is fine and it's romantic moments I have with him" I started blushing. Namjoon giggled. Suddenly the another guy sit beside me and he stare at me. "Are you Jiyeon ? Oh Sehun's wife?" He questioning me. I nodded my head and he shake my hand "I'm Jungkook and I'm Namjoon's adopted brother." He smile. Namjoon is adopted ? Suho tell me about Namjoon's family life before this. So Namjoon is adopted by Jungkook's family.

At night, I staring at moon and stars at up the sky cause I missing Sehun. Suddenly, someone knocking my door and he come over in. "Oh, jungkook you make me surprisingly" I giggled. Jungkook laugh and he put my dinner at my bed. "Here your dinner. My aunt made it for you." He smile. I eat chicken grilled with cheese and it's delicious. I wondering why Namjoon is adopted. "Jungkook, is Namjoon your adopted brother?" I ask. He look down and he think his past time.

"Actually, yes he is"

"How did you find him?" While I'm drinking milk.

"My late mom found him at abandoned house"

"Then ?"

"My late mom take him and she told me that I had a brother it's Namjoon" he smile

"Where is your mom?" I ask

"My mom dead cause of vampire kill her"

Now I know about Namjoon's life and also Jungkook life. I put dinner plate down and also glasses. "Thank you for the dinner , Jungkook" I smile. Jungkook get up from my bed and he carry the mini table dinner. I help him open the door and he smile. "Thanks Mrs Jiyeon" he smile.

I lay down and I cover myself with blanket. Before I off to bed, I had text Sehun before I go to bed

 Before I off to bed, I had text Sehun before I go to bed

Now, I can sleep with his cute picture that he send to me

Now, I can sleep with his cute picture that he send to me .