PART 16

On next morning, my belly keeping pushing me hard and I can't move anywhere. Luhan help me get up and he hold my hands to help me move. He keep holding my hands until he reach to living room and he slowly put me on sofa. "I know you look struggling with the baby inside" he smile. I smile and I pull my 3 layer blanket on me. "That's okay, my mom also have experience like this." I smile. Sehun put breakfast on the table and he sit beside me while looking at my belly. He smile and he touch it. "Soon she will see the world" he kiss my forehead and he hug me tight to keep me warm.

Kai came into Suho's mansion and he saw me sitting at living room with Sehun. He sit beside Luhan and he look worry about my health. "Is she fine after this?" He ask. Luhan and Suho nodded. "But it takes a week to get back to live" Suho stand up and he rush to his office. Kai run towards at Suho and he close Suho's office door.

" a week?! That's mean she's dead?!"

"No Kai, she needs time to recover herself"

"What did you mean ?!"

"She will change into a vampire"

"Like her mom?!"

"Her mom is vampire but her late grandmother change her mother into a human so Jiyeon herself change into a vampire just like her brothers"

"So, Jiyeon can stay alive in 300 years?"

"Yes Kai"

Suho sit on his working table place he continued doing his work. Suho is now a science professor at his collage. He will return back to his grandparents hometown at Seoul and he might working at Seoul University. He had to stay there cause he need to make some references at Seoul his grandparents hometown.

At night, Suho packing up his bag and he put his luggage inside his car. Sehun help him carry his stuff to put inside Suho's car. Suho stare at me and he patted Sehun's shoulder. "Take care of Jiyeon, if you need anything call me. I will come to checking her up" he smile. Suho started the car engine and he leave off his mansion. Sehun close the door and he sit beside me while holding my hands. "What should we name of our child?" He smile and giggling. I touch my belly and I put his hand on mine. "I should call name our child Jiyeohun and her nickname is yeohun" I smile. Sehun love that name cause I mix it with my name and his name that's sound nice. Sehun smile.

I was so hungry, Luhan and Tao help me to get up and they hold my hands slowly walk to kitchen. Suddenly, I feel my back bone cracked and my feet started falling. Sehun carry me and he put into Suho's patient ward room. Luhan quickly call Suho . "Suho! You should come now ! Jiyeon is about getting birth a child now!" Luhan rush to kitchen and he take a white towel so it can cover all blood. Tao take a knife and he slowly cut my belly. Sehun saw Tao staring at the knife with full of blood and he was about to lick the blood. Kai push Tao away from the blood while Luhan take Tao to the room. Kai hold my hands and he look into my eyes to keep me calm but I can't.

"Jiyeon, everything is fine. Calm down"

"Sehun please help me ! Take it out !"

"Jiyeon stay calm okay. I try my best"

Sehun try take the baby out from my belly. I hear the baby crying and I look Sehun carry our child with his smiling widely. "It's Jiyeohun." He smile. He slowly put Yeohun on my arms and I holding her tight. I kiss her forehead and looking at her pretty face. "It's beautiful.. she look beautiful" I smile. Suddenly, I hear something break inside my body. Yeohun crying and I give Sehun. I saw Yeohun pointed at me and slowly heart stop beating.

SEHUN POV
I make CPR on her and it's not working. Kai started cry and he mad at me cause of me Jiyeon died. "You kill her! But she deserves to do this to herself !" Kai walk out from Suho's patient ward room and he sitting outside and crying. D.O and Hyuna saw him crying.

"It can't be.." D.O whisper

"Not this happen" Hyuna look at back and she saw the wolf pack coming.

I put my venom on her body but it's still didn't work on her body. I don't have any idea, I keep bitting her whole body and I keep doing CPR on her. "Come on baby, you will fine baby. I promise" I kiss her forehead and put blanket on her. I walk thru the kitchen and I wash my hand. "Luhan! Taehyung ! Baekhyun ! " I scream their name and I walk out from Suho's patient ward room. Luhan, Taehyung and Baekhyun walk down and they standing behind me. Baekhyun saw the wolf pack inside the forest.

"Sehun, the wolf is coming to attack us!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Baek, you know what to do right?" Taehyung ask his brother Baekhyun.

"They come here to fight with us cause they know Jiyeon is dead!" Luhan yelled.

The wolf pack started fight with the vampire. Hyuna change into a wolf, she bite her brothers and she keep fighting with the wolf pack. D.O push them away but they still won't stop fight. Kai run and he saw his wolf pack started fight with the vampire. He run and change into a wolf. He keep us away from his wolf pack and they all give up. So they go back to their home and they keep eye on us. Kai look at me and he wanted that I have to take care of Jiyeon.

"Thank you, Kai" I whisper.

Next morning, Sandara come help to change everything on Jiyeon. She take a dark blue dress and she change it. She close Jiyeon both eyes, she wipe all the blood on Jiyeon's skin and she put both Jiyeon's hand on her chest. Slowly Jiyeon changing her into newborn vampire.

———————————————————————

Her hair turning light brown,curly and healthy hair. Her scar recover it fast and also Sehun's bite also recover it fast. Inside her body all blood flow fast, her muscles growing fast and also her body tissues match it fast and all inside her body working fast. Her death face slowly turning into white skin and beautiful lips and eyes. Her memories and flashback all those old memories inside her mind flashing back so that she remember all those old memories that she had with her family and also with her marriage live with Sehun and raising the child.

SEHUN POV
Everyone stare at Jiyeon. We can hear her heartbeat and breathing hard. I watch her woke up and suddenly she open her eyes with red eyes on it. She become a newborn vampire.