Part13

It's been 1 month we got married. But, i still scared to having a child which is vampire child. Sehun told me that he can't make it cause he afraid that i will die after my first child was born. I was okay about that, but he still afraid about it. Suho knock my door, he walk into my room and he sit beside me with his smile. "You are now apart of our family, Jiyeon" he smile.

I smile at him back but i wonder what if Kris find me out that im apart of Suho's family? "But, if Kris find me out what should i do?" I asked. He stand up while he holding his late father potrait picture. "Don't worry, we all keep you safe and we all protect you from him" he smile. Suho close the door and i lay down on my bed and still thinking about it.

Sehun come into bedroom and he sleep beside me. He look at me and he know that i was worried about it. "What's wrong? Are you still worried about kris ?" He ask. I turn back and i hug him tightly. "I dont want kris kill me. And i dont want to be his clan" i kiss him softly.

Sehun know that Kris will kill me and he change me into evil vampire and be part of his clan. Thats why he keep me stay in Suho's mansion.

"Don't worry, tomorrow me and suho will take you to our friend house to keep you safe."

"How about me ? Am I gonna stay there with them?"

"Yes, until kris will not find you"

"But, i missed you so much"

"I always by your side baby"

Sehun hug me and he kiss me softly.

Next morning, i woke up with my half naked and i saw the letter from sehun. He might went to hunt with the other members. I take my silk dress and i wash my face. Suddenly, the door open slowly, I quickly jump to my bed and cover my sexy body with blanket.

Luhan sneak out and he smile. Damn ! This boy always makes me creep out. Luhan bring my breakfast and he put on my bed. "Morning Jiyeon, so how's the night with Sehun?" He giggled.

I step closer and take a glass of milk. "Urmm... well he's nasty last night" i started blush. Luhan giggled. He get up from my bed and he stand beside the door. "oh ! By the way, if you already finished your breakfast just put at outside.

Our maid will pick it up" he smiled and he closed the door. I nooded and i eat scramble eggs with bread.

I come down and i saw Kai with his eldest sister HyunA at living room. Kai run towards at me and he hug me. Kai look at me and he smile. "Jiyeon i missed you so much! Where have you been?" He keep hugging me while HyunA smile and she giggled. I push him a little bit and i have to tell him that i married with sehun.

"im fine. And I'm married with Sehun"

"Did he hurt you?"

"No he is not. He's fine with me. Why?"

"Vampire always kill human and poison it"

"No! He wouldn't, Kai! Everything is fine !"

Kai take my wrist and he show me.

"This?! Is it he hurt you?"

"Kai, this scar is our first night having sex. Nothing hurting me!"

HyunA take Kai away from me and she trying clam him down. Luhan take my hand and he went to his room. "What happen to him?" He mad at me cause of me arguing with kai.

I didn't know anything about this happen and yeah it's supposed not this happen. "It's not me ! It was him!! I just only tell him that i'm already married with Sehun!" I get up and standing at balacony. Luhan stand beside me and his face was so mad about this situation.

He have feelings that incident will happen just like now. Luhan take a long breathe and he take my hand. "Jiyeon, i know kai really worried about you with sehun but-" i push him away and and i stand beside the door and i opened it.

"But what Luhan?! Everyone hates me that im married with Sehun?! "

"No Jiyeon! Kai and Sehun are not close friend !"

"Oh ! Now you tell me the truth ?!"

"Jiyeon ! Just listen to me !"

"What ?! What is it Luhan?! Tell me !!"

Luhan take a deep breathe and he tell me about Kai and Sehun friendship. "Kai and Sehun are not close friend" I closed the door and i sit on leather sofa. "What did you mean?" I ask.

Luhan sit beside me and he give me the photo of Kai and Sehun. "They are friends since they're young. After that, Kai find out that Sehun was kill his grandfather." I was shock about that. I didn't know that Kai was so sensitive when i talk about Sehun. And he really don't like it.

"What happen then?"

"Sehun didn't kill his grandfather"

"Then who is it?"

"We all find out that Kris is the one kill Kai's grandfather"

"Did Kai know it?"

"No, he didn't believe it"