Untitled Part 17

Part 11

Sehun and I planning to getting married but seems Suho said that I should tell my dad first cause my dad will decided about it but now my dad is not at home in California and he was busy on his work. I wait my dad come back from work. Sehun were sleeping on sofa covering with blanket. He so tired cause he was busying haunt and also protect me. I hear the door open and my dad is back from work. He was so happy that I was came back to meet dad. "Jiyeon, you didn't tell me that you came here" he was shock. I hug my dad tightly and smile. "I just came here to tell you something." I smile. My dad sit down while he take off his jacket and put at beside him.

"What is it? Is it about studying?"

"No dad.." I giggled.

"Oh ! I know ! About your mom?"

"Dad, no..."

"Then? What is it, Jiyeon?"

I take a deep breathe and i'm gonna tell him that I wanted to marry Sehun.

"Sehun and I wanted to get marry,dad"

My dad smile and he was shock that I'm getting married with Sehun. He knows that Sehun is not bad person and not a bad vampire. 

"That's great! When?"

"We are in discussing about this , Mr Siwon" He smile.

"Well don't take too long"

"Don't worry about it dad. We make it as fast as we can" 

So, Sehun and I getting to prepare for our wedding in 3 days. Sehun so happy about it. My mom scared that I will die after I born my first child. My mom sit beside me and she crying and begging to me that I have to taking care of myself and also the child. "Jiyeon, please take care of yourself and also the child of yours" my mom smile and cry. I know my mom worried about me and also the child. I hug her tightly and my tears dropping down at my eyes. "Don't worry about it mom. Everything will be fine." I smile and I wipe the tears. I understand my mom is very important for me and she knows that her daughter is a strong daughter that she have. Sehun take my hands and he pull me close to him and he kiss me. "You will be my wife forever." He smile. 

"I know that. And you will be my husband forever"

"How did you know that?"

"Cause I really love you and you're my only"

"So, you need to prepare everything from now"

"But..If Kris know about this. He will kill me?"

Sehun suddenly he walk thru the big family portrait at the wall and he staring at his mother."No,he wouldn't kill you." He come closer to me and he pull me close to him."Then if he knows about our marriage ?" I worried about Kris that if he knows about all this, i think, he might kill me and also my family cause my family accepted Sehun to get married with me. Sehun kiss me again and he put his arms around me tightly. "He won't get invited to our wedding ceremony" He smile. I hug him tightly and kiss him back. 

SEHUN POV

At midnight, I watch her sleep on me suddenly Suho come with his shook facial. I take the pillow and slowly take Jiyeon's head put her at the pillow. "What is it Suho? Is there any bad news?" Suho patted at my right shoulder and he look at Jiyeon. "We need to talk now" I know, there's something bad news about this cause it's Luhan's vision he can see anything and he knows what it will be happen when our wedding ceremony started. I open the door and everyone was in Suho's office room. "Suho, is there any bad news?" I ask him again. 

"I know this is made you shock but..."

"But what Suho?? Tell me!"

"Kris.." Chen suddenly speak out.

"He will come to your wedding ceremony with Jiyeon" Xiumin continued. 

"He know this?!"

"Yes, I can see it. Kris sending his clan to hear any news about us." said Luhan.

Suho get up and he patted at my right shoulder. "You need to protect Jiyeon before she kill and getting cursed by himself." Everyone was worried about Jiyeon that she'll be killed and cursed by himself with revenge. I won't let Jiyeon die in my arms. I must kill him before he kill her.