SPECIAL PART

WARNING! THIS IS NOT REAL INTERVIEW ! THIS IS JUST IMAGINE FANFIC INTERVIEW SO ITS JUST IMAGINE ONLY !

INTERVIEW WITH CHARACTERS :-

Hello and I'm your host for today. So now we are here with the characters of this story. And we gonna ask them some question here ! Shall we? We shall!

So, first we ask Sehun that main character in this story.

Question : how's the story ? I mean about Vampire Lovers?

Sehun : well, this story is about a vampire that he found his true love in his real life. So he fall in love with the human who have a pure kind heart and who save the vampire from the wolves. So, he married with the human he fall in love and she wanted to change herself into a vampire so that's how the love story is.

Question : that's sound great. So, how about the character on this story? Is it hard to be a vampire in this story?

Sehun : Oh, at beginning it's really hard after that it's really easy to be a vampire. Vampire they have some romantic moment and some of them have ego and some of them have anxiety those feelings.

Question : what happen when the vampire meet the human that he in love?

Sehun : he change his life and also he become more stronger.

Now, we have the romantic heroine and let's ask them some question !

Question : hello Jiyeon ! How are you today?

Jiyeon : *fix her hair* yeah I'm fine thank you and you are?

Questioner : yeah I'm great! So here question for you. How do you feel when you are in this story?

Jiyeon : it's feel awkward at first time. And yeah the story sound great.

Question : okay Jiyeon and Sehun, here the question that you feel uncomfortable. Would you like to answer it?

Jiyeon : urmmm that's okay I will answer it..

Sehun : I'm okay with it..

Question : about the bed scene with Sehun, how did you guys feel about it?

Jiyeon :

Jiyeon : urmmm that scene is most awkward for me and I think it's the first time I have bed scene with Sehun

Sehun :

Sehun : gosh ! We both feel awkward but I try my best for the bed scene but I like it ><

Question : okay , about the bite scene. Sehun how do you feel when you first bite at Jiyeon neck ?

Sehun : that scene, I just kiss her neck only cause I won't bite her neck *shes beautiful so I can't*

Question : how about you Jiyeon, how do you feel when Sehun make first bite on your neck ?

Jiyeon : I'm afraid that Sehun gonna bite my neck but he just only kiss my neck only.

Question : About marriage how did you guys feel the marriage life?

Jiyeon : I feel like I wanna get married in real life *stare at Sehun and giggle*

Jiyeon  :

Sehun : I feel like we married in real life cause I have beautiful person that I really fall in love with it *staring at Jiyeon and begin fall in love shyly*

Sehun :

Question : oops ! You guys fall in love each other ! Okay last question for you guys

Question : oops ! You guys fall in love each other ! Okay last question for you guys. Would you guys wanted more in this story? And how about you guys relationship?

Jiyeon : we need more in this story and about the relationship between me and Sehun urmm *staring at Sehun again and she giggling* oh my gosh ! Sorry I can't control myself !

Sehun : don't worry we still in this story again and the new chapter will begin soon. I don't think that I'm in love with Jiyeon at our first sight .

Thank you guys for answering all the question! Stay tuned for more character interview in this story !!