VAMPIRE LOVERS : PART 4

Part 4 : SEHUN IS BACK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai seriously getting mad and not in mood cause of I talked about Sehun. He know the vampire were their enemies but only his father know Sehun and other vampire members but he still didn't trust Sehun. He remember about a old stories about his late grandfather have been killed by The Vampire Clan. Kai and Sehun we're enemies. I didn't know about his real stories so I go sit beside D.O while he was drinking a mug of hot coffee. "Kyungsoo can you tell me about-" D.O put his mug of hot coffee on the table and he look at me with his smile. "Just call me D.O ..."  D.O smile at me. I was blushing and yeah I am blushing now. "I mean.. D.O , can you tell me about Kai life stories?" I just wanted to know more about Kai because it make me confused about Kai hate Sehun. 

"Kai.. he is really really sensitive about 'the vampire' "

"Why ??"

"He thought Sehun and the other members kill his grandfather..but actually , it was Kris with the group of vampire kill his grandfather"

"Then , why he hate Sehun ? about what?"

"Kai's father and Suho we're friends only Kai dosen't like it cause vampire is his enemies"

"So , that's why Sehun and Kai always fighting about me ?"

"Actually , Kai likes you but he know Sehun always take care of you , Jiyeon"

"But , I wanted to know why they fighting about me ?"

"You will know , Jiyeon"

So , I went at the Balcony and watching the moon. I was thinking about Kai and Sehun fighting about me and why ? I always questioning about that and I want the answer. Tao came over me and standing beside me with his smile in front of me. "Hey ! what are doing at here , Jiyeon ?" Tao smile at me. I shocked that Tao suddenly come in front of me. "Oh , I just taking some fresh air." I lied. Tao keep smile at me and he trying to hug me cause he knows I'm cold.  "Oh really ? Or you just think of Sehun?" Tao laugh while he was hug me. "Tao , what are you doing at me ?" I just worried that he gonna hurt me or he want to bite my neck suddenly. "I just wanted to keep you warm and calm. Why ? you don't like it?" Tao laugh again. 

"Urm.. no.. no.. I just.." 

"What ? are you afraid that I'm gonna bite you?" 

"Yah ! no ! no !"

"Then?"

"Well , I'm cold.."

"Like I said , I just keep you feel warm.."

My cheek started blush cause of Tao hug me. There's shining on Tao's neck , I take a look at Tao neck and it's Tao's necklace. But, the shape looks different. "Tao , is this your necklace?" I asked. Tao take off his necklace and he show his necklace at me. "Yeah.. this necklace from my mother before she die" Tao explain it. "But , the shape is kinda different that I've never seen.." I was feel weird about his necklace. I know , maybe something hidden message about it. 

"Well , this symbol is about our religion..." 

"so that's why you wear this necklace to be safe?"

"yes..God always be with me where ever I go and where ever am I"

"But , if you die this necklace you--"

"No..We as a vampire , we never die..we live a thousand years"

"Vampire..never die... a thousand years?"

I talked to myself about that. Why vampire lives a thousand years? I go to Sehun's library room, I take a history book about vampire.Yeah , his library looks too old just like an thousand years ago but he build it to make it new. So , I sit down and I open randomly page. I read all about vampire lives , I open Sehun's  iMac apple laptop and search with the word 'VAMPIRE'. When I open one of site about 'VAMPIRE' , there's too many picture of vampire. I keep read all Vampire History , suddenly I saw a word that Tao said it and yeah sometimes Vampire die because of the death and some vampire use the spirit to make them never die. Now , I understand why the vampire never die and why they live a thousand years. I go downstairs and I saw Sehun with his other members we're sitting on the sofa. Sehun saw me and he smile happily. I run towards at him and I hug him tightly. "I know you came back , Sehun.." I whisper at his ear softly. Sehun kiss my forehead and he hug me again. "I won't lose you anymore , baby" Sehun whisper at my ear. I kiss his lips with our breath together. 

"Promise me , you won't leave me alone again?" 

"I promise baby.."

I kiss him again and he hug me tightly. Suho smile happily while he carry Sehun's clothes bag. "Okay now.. stop it you both.. they all watching you and someone getting jealous..HAHA" Suho laugh. I know , it's Luhan who always getting jealous cause Luhan and Sehun they're close friend but some other member said they're gay. Ughh , no they are not. They just like brothers. Tao was so happy cause he miss Sehun. "Sehunnie !! you're back !!!" Tao hug him and he kiss Sehun's cheek. Sehun started to blush. "Y-yah !! stop it !! My girlfriend is looking at me !" Sehun yelled at Tao. I giggled at Sehun cause his cheeks turn red. 

On midnight , I was at outside watching the moon. Suddenly , Sehun standing right beside me and he put his hand on my hand. I was surprise that he all sudden standing beside me. "Oh ! you surprising me , Sehun ! you brat !" I yelled at him. Sehun started laughing. "Haha ! You such a cutie baby.." He pinch my cheeks with his manly hands. I started to blush cause he pinch my cheeks just like a baby. Sehun keep staring at me with his cute smile. "What do you want , Oh Sehun?" I smile at him with my evil smirk. Sehun take my hand and he look down. 

"There's something I want to tell you , Jiyeon"

"What is it?"

"I really in love with you , Jiyeon.."

"Are you seriously?"

"Yes my love.."

He knees down at me and he take my both hands. My heart was bouncing so fast and I started to scared about this. He look at me with his smile. "Will you marry me , Park Jiyeon?" I started shocked and yes I really started to shocked. 

"WHAT?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys !! okay my wifi home now is already connected and yeay !! but only one thing , I started to busy cause of taking care of my grandpa at hospital so yeah, i was so late to updated.. If you guys like it please give me a STAR. If any my English grammar is broken please leave a comment i will fixed it. and one more important is please SUPPORT me !! LOVE YA !!