Grade 8

I think this was the best class of my life! wow we had lots of drama! It's so sad I can't remember some of it.
So we got a new teacher for physics and hockey was introduced in the school. Our class loved hockey!!! It was so much fun. However, our teacher would sometimes delay to allow us to go for hockey because he wanted to lengthen or complete his hockey lesson. We would get irritated and angry!

There was this other time we were in class and a girl started complaining about her stomach and that something was moving in it. She started yelling and screaming and this physics teacher looked so confused and helpless...he threw a pillow on the floor trying to help. He scared tue whole block and teachers from the classes all came to see what was going on.

There was another time we were sharing prayer requests and a girl said that a teachers' son had died. Our class teacher was puzzled because she had not heard of anything like that! Still, she told another teacher and they both started crying. To their suprise, they went to confirm and found out it was a rumour, and the boy was perfectly fine.

There was this boy who was new at that time. There was a game that classmates would play involving rubber bands and paper in order to hit someone. So this girl came and hit this boy, who begun cryin! He was like "i'm cryin coz im angry! not because im hurt!"

At this stage there were conflicts between girls and boys like, everyday! The teacher would even have talks with us to try to settle the conflicts!