Chapter 1: Starbucks Accident

Lindsey POV

 I wake up to my phone. Ring, ring, ring

 "Hello?" I said sleepily.

 "Pack your fucking bags Lindsey! We're going to be on fucking Warped Tour!" Yelled Jimmy. 

 "No way!" I said now fully awake. 

 "Fuck yeah we are! We're playing all the fucking shows!" Jimmy said. 

 "Great. Am I the first person you called?" I said.

 "Fuck yeah you are!" Jimmy said. 

 "Awesome. Do we have band rehearsal then?" I said getting out of bed. 

 "Yep. How about today at two?" Jimmy said. 

 "Alright. See you then!" I said and we both said goodbye and hanged up. 

 Warped Tour, that's the next level. I see what time it is and it's eleven AM. Might as well make myself breakfast and check the other bands who are going to play. 

 I make myself cereal because I'm that lazy today. I turn on the laptop and check some bands. Avenged Sevenfold were going to be there. Fuck yes! Fall Out Boy, The Early November, Go Jimmy Go, Good Charlotte, Motion City Soundtrack, Rise Against, The Used, Yellowcard, Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, our band, Simple Plan, and more bands that I'm not even going to name are in the line up. 

  If it wasn't for the fact that MSI is playing at Warped Tour, then I would of gone as an audience member instead of a band member. I'm actually excited. It's only March, fuck you time! 

  As I finished my bowl, I went to my closet and picked out my clothes of the day. It really is just a Kiss shirt, light black jacket, black jeans, and combat boots. Then took a shower.  

 After a hour of practicing before band rehearsal, I went to Starbucks to get coffee. 

 "Lindsey!" call the worker. 

 "Here," I said and grabbed my coffee. 

 "Gerard!" call the worker again. 

 As I turned around, I bump into someone and made me drop my coffee. 

 "Oh damn!" I said. I quickly get ready to put on a fight, just in case if it's an asshole. 

 "I'm sorry!" Said a guy who look familiar. He had shoulder-length raven hair, pale skin, taller than me by about a good three or four inches. He grabbed some napkins and started to help me wipe my shirt clean. 

 "Uh," the guy said knowing things just got awkward. "Here," he said handing me the napkin he was using. "I'll be back." He said and left to the counter. 

 I sat down and start to wonder where the hell have I seen this guy before. I think I remember seeing him in a show. 

That can't be him, Lindsey. This guy has longer hair than the guy you met at the show.

 But they have the same face! But wait, if it was him, wouldn't he pointed out that I was Lindsey? Yeah, it can't be him. 

 I guess I can be wrong. Mom has always told me that about seven people in the world look alike. This guy happens to look like the guy I met at that concert that had given me a rose. 

 *"Hi!" I said to a guy, maybe two years older than me. He had raven color hair. I had to admit, he looked cute. 

 "Hey, Lindsey!" The guy said and in comes another guy that looked a little bit like him. Except, this other guy had a light brown hair and was taller and skinnier than the other guy.