Chapter 3: First Day

Lindsey POV

 I pack all my stage clothes for Warped Tour. It's our first time on Warped so I have no idea what to expect. 

 I was the last person to be picked up, so I had all the time in the world.

 Just kidding. I only have forty-five minutes left. 

 I sighed and lay down on my bed. I did a mental list.

 Stage clothes. Check.

 Four pairs of shoes. Check.

 Pads. Check.

 Deodorant. Check.

 Hair brush. Check.

 Underwear and bras. Check.

 Headbands. Check.

 Bass guitar. Check.

 Red lipstick. Check.

 Shampoo, Conditioner, Toothbrush, toothpaste, and shaving things. Check.

 I sighed. I had everything ready. My stomach rumble. Oh good, I'm hungry. I go to the kitchen and make myself a sandwich. I didn't want to eat anything heavy, since some of us band are going to meet at David & Busters at eight. 

 I look at the clock. It's seven thirty. They should be here any minute. 

 As I go to my room to get my bags and set them at the door, I hear someone knock. 

 "Lindsey! Come on girl!" I hear Steve say. 

 I open the door to reveal Steve and Jimmy.

 "We came here to pick you up," Jimmy said.

 "And help you with your bags," Steve finish.

 I gave them each one bag, since I only have three to take. We put away the bags. 

 "Dibs on the middle bunk!" I yelled running to a middle bunk and put my pillow and blanket there. 

 "Alright Burger," Jimmy said to the driver. "We have everyone, now you can head to the David & Busters."

 Burger, our bus driver, took us there. 

 When we got there, there was already two tour buses there. 

 "So, who are we meeting again?" I asked Jennifer. 

 "Uh, bands. I remember some of them, not all the bands who we're going to meet. I know we're meeting Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and Yellowcard." Jennifer said. 

 "There's two buses. I guess we're either fucking early or the others and fucking late." Jimmy said.

 Once our bus is parked, we get off. We walk up to the other two buses to find about ten guys talking. 

 "No, Starwars is better than all the fucking superheros," said a guy with curly hair. 

 "Joe, we're talking about Batman and Superman here. Not Starwars," said a guy with light brown hair and a hat on. 

 "I vote for Batman," said a guy shorter than me and the guy with the hat on. He had a scorpion tattoo on his neck. I think. 

 "Hey, we have some more people to join our fight about superheros." Said a guy with the fro. 

 Everyone looked at us. Oh God, I felt awkward now. 

 "Fucking Batman!" Jimmy said and high five the short guy.