Chapter 4

After dinner, Tyler makes the popcorn and starts the movie he told me about this morning.

We head downstairs to the mini movie theatre and get in our usual arrangement. Tyler and Josh sit on either side of me with arms around my shoulders. Jenna sits on the other side of Tyler and they always end up holding hands; they're so adorable. The movie was alright, but Tyler and Josh kept making fun of the bad acting. 

"Pass the popcorn, please," Josh whispers in my ear. 

I reach over and then hand it to Josh, who eats a few pieces. 

"Pssst, hand me the popcorn," Tyler whispers in my other ear.

I reach over and hand him the popcorn. Next thing I know, Josh is asking for the popcorn again and we all laugh. The movie ends soon after, and we all head upstairs to get ready for bed.

I pull on my pajamas and get all cozy in bed, when Tyler, Josh, and Jenna come in. They all sit on my bed and Tyler gets out his ukulele. We have a little family jam sesh, singing mostly twenty one pilots songs or ignition. Then they turn off the lights and huddle up close to my face. 

"Goodnight!" They all say at the same time.

I smile and tell them good night too as Tyler tucks me in a little bit more. They quietly shut the door and head off to bed.

Tomorrow will be just the same hopefully, because this is just wonderful.