Chapter 7

I can't do this anymore.

During dinner tonight, Jenna asked about the shed project in front of me.

"So Tyler, How are things coming in the shed?" She asked. She seemed really sad and disappointed to ask this though. I'm afraid she's going to snap and leave like me.

Tyler gave a little smile, and played with his food, "I think I might get it done very very soon."

Josh just ate his mashed potatoes a little faster and stayed quiet.

I probably looked very curious, but the look on all of their faces told me that I shouldn't ask.

While we all did the dishes like normal, Tyler ditched again and went out to his shed. Josh followed silently tonight, and brought along a big black bag.

It was just me and Jenna then. We kept doing the dishes and when we were drying the last bowl, she suddenly pulled my arm. She immediately put her hand to my mouth so that nobody could hear me scream. The screen was shut so Tyler and Josh couldn't see what was going on. She dragged me down the hallway and then up the stairs. I tried to fight her off with my skills that the cops taught me, but she was just a little ball of fury.

We got upstairs and she shoved me in the bathroom. She put her finger to her mouth to tell me to be quiet as she locked the doors. Finally, she let me go.

"What's going on?!?!" I whispered quietly, so that she wouldn't grab me by the ears or something.

"Listen, you have to leave tonight," she told me. "Tyler will probably finish his project this week, and you don't want that to happen, now do you?"

"I don't even know what's going on. Can you please tell me what's going on?" I asked.

"Well if you don't know yet, then I don't want to be the one to tell you. You'll just have to find out later, sorry."

She then told me all that I had to do to get away. I had no idea that there were so many cameras every where in the house. That's why Josh was always looking at the ceiling I guess. Leaving will be difficult, but it is necessary now. Whatever is going on is bad, really bad, and Jenna doesn't want anything to happen to me.

I hope she's telling the truth, but honestly I don't know what to believe anymore.