Chapter 6

I am a twenty one pilots fan myself of course. I live with them so I kind of have to be.

I normally listen to their recording of new songs and things they try out in the studio. I don't know if you have noticed, but even the lyrics have started to get a little bit creepier. They say things that I don't understand anymore. They don't seem to be about Tyler and Josh's past, but more about weird things that I can't describe. 

Tyler went out to the shed again abruptly again tonight. This time I took a light from the bedroom with him. He stayed out later this time, almost until about 3 in the morning. I tried to peek out the window but Josh kept trying to distract me. I don't know what he's doing, but I don't think they want me finding out.

I can tell this has been worrying Jenna. She normally has perfect nails, but she keeps chewing on them and they look absolutely horrible if I must say so. She has to keep making more and more nail appointments, but her nails just get destroyed. She also paces back and forth all night until Tyler comes back into the house from the shed.

I don't like living here as much any more and I am considering going back to the adoption center or just living on the streets. I can't sleep because I am afraid that they will come and "check on me" in the middle of the night, like they do sometimes. I can't eat because that's the time when Tyler goes to the shed and it scares me. I can't focus at school, because I'm afraid they've bugged my backpack again. Should I call the cops? Or maybe I should just run.

Also, this Joshler thing has gotten way out of control and I know it's not true. However, with all this weird stuff going on, I'm starting to wonder if other people know more than I do.