Chapter 9

It's been 6 months since the night I left.

Jenna ended up not making it out the way planned, but I had called my cop friends and told them what was going on. They came by and picked her up via a helicopter in our backyard.

Tyler and Josh escaped somehow and went missing for a solid month. Not even the cops could find them. The creepy thing about it though was Fueled by Ramen kept releasing new songs that I'd never even heard them record or practice. This drove the fans crazy, and I mean crazy. Why were they doing this, I don't know. Probably just to make me mad, and make me feel even more creeped out.

They had gotten married in Vegas the day after I left apparently and were happy together. They were found living in an abandoned Taco Bell just inside the Nevada state line. The police took them back to Ohio.

They arrested them for illegal imports of machine parts from Japan. 

You know the expression "I just pulled that out of my butt?" Well, that's what Tyler and Josh were literally trying to do. The machine they were building was supposed to go up your butt and pull ideas and thoughts out. They were planning on stealing thoughts from people to use as song lyrics because they had been too focused on themselves and their new relationship to be smart enough to come up with new lyrics.

I suppose this machine is much like this story.

I completely pulled it out of my butt, so sorry 

have a nice day :)