Chapter 15: The Party

Jungkook's POV

It was 6 in the morning when I woke up. I am required to go to school early to have my final practice. I prepared my stuff for the party and the competition later. I hurriedly showered and went to school directly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bree's POV

"Ugh! My head hurts." It was already 7:30 in the morning when I woke up. The rays of the sun shone on my face.

"I hope this is gonna be a great day." I sighed and went into the bathroom directly and took a bath.

I dried my hair and braid it. I decided to wear a white fitted crop-top paired with a jumper shorts and some mandals.

I headed downstairs to grab some breakfast in the newly built café in the hall.

Downstairs....

I went inside the café. It had such a nice vibe; everything seemed cozy. It has a wooden-like wallpapers that looked like a cabin, cute wooden tables, oak floors and some cute picture frames hanging on the wall.

"Good morning Miss." The crew greeted me with a warm smile.

"Good morning." I replied back smiling.

I headed to the counter and order a macchiato and some toasted brioche bun with butter.

I was sitting down at the table near the window. I can see people passing by, kids playing and some cars.

I was basically the first customer, therefore it seemed quiet. All I heard was the music from the speaker in the coffee shop.

SFX: wind chimes

The door opened. I saw him. My heart raced in a speed that a cheetah couldn't compete with. He was going into the counter, he was wearing a navy blue t-shirt with anchors printed on it paired with a white above the knee shorts and a black flip-flops. He looked simple and cute in that outfit, I tried my very best to look calm.

His gaze diverted on me. "Hey Bree." He said smiling.

"Hi oppa." I continued to take a sip from my coffee and took a bite from my bread.

He had finished ordering. He went directly to my seat. "Mind if I join in?" He ask smiling.

"Not at all. Have a seat" i said while patting the vacant seat beside me.

He placed his order in the table. I looked at his food curiously. He ordered the same as mine.

"I ordered same as you since I dont know stuff here." He said smiling shyly.

"Its fine oppa. Anyway, where are the others?"

"They're still sleeping their butts off upstairs." He said taking a sip from his coffee.

I chuckled at his answer.

"How are you feeling Bree?"

"I feel fine."

"That's great. Are you available later?"