Chapter 4: Typhoon

Bree's POV

"Im home auntie" i shouted.

"Im at the sala" she replied.

"So whats up?" I asked her but i was cut off by the news flash report in the tv.

"Sorry for interrupting this program we bring you this news flash report:

'CLASSES ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL NEXT WEEK , MONDAY . DUE TO THE FACT THAT SEOUL WILL BE HAVING HEAVY RAINS THAT IS CAUSED BY THE LOW PRESSURE AREA OF THE UPCOMING TYPHOON IN TUESDAY , EVERYONE IS REQUESTED TO BE PREPARED AND KEEP SAFE ALWAYS. FIGHTING !~'

now back to the show!" The tv said.

"Well that escalated quickly! looks like its nap time all the time for me!" I said laughing devilishly.

"Paboya! Your luck wont last long" auntie retorted.

We heard a knock on the door and i went to open it.

"Who is it?" I asked.

I saw a red haired guy , he looks really pale . I guess its inborn . but he's really cute.

"Oh~ im sorry to intrude , my name is Min Yoongi . You can call me Suga , i live next door along with my 6 brothers . He said smiling showing his adorable gummy smile.

"Oh god! Did my underwear just fall off ?" I thought to myself.

"Oh hi , its nice to meet you im Bree btw. Im the landlady's niece." I said smiling.

"So what was it about that you knocked?" I asked.

"Umm , have you heard about the news?" He asked looking concerned.

"Oh yeah. I'll be missin' school cos of the typhoon and that just breaks my heart." I replied trying to look like a smart ass.

"Oh well thats bad , i just came by to inform you but it looks like you are already informed." He said smiling.

"Oh~ thanks for the concern" i beamed a smile at him.

"Just take care of yourself , bye Bree-ah!" He said smiling showing his freaking adorkably gummy smile.

I closed the door and put my hand on my chest in the heart looking like an idiot. Aunt looked at me confusedly and asked me.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"One of the 7 boys next door." I said smiling.

"Oh okay!" She smiled and continued watching tv.

I went to my room and started to think about him.

"Why the fuck am i feeling this way ? I just met him ! Dont be silly Bree !" I said while laying down in my bed. I then remembered that we have connecting windows to the next door . I hurriedly got up and peak at the window . To my surprise i saw Jungkook laying in his bed shirtless!

"Oh my God! Why so yummy?!" I said to myself while lip biting.

Suddenly , i saw Jungkook looked at my direction.

"Oh Fuck im screwed !" I said to myself while hurriedly closing the windows and curtains.

After i had closed everything , i lay in my bed and think about what just happened.

"What the fuck am i thinking?!" I said confused about myself as well.

"Fucking hormones making me feel all sweaty and tingly. Better take a bath."

I went to the bathroom and take a bath. I wear my black PJ's that had white doodles on it. And i hurriedly dozed off to sleep.

Jungkook's POV

I was watching tv with my hyungs but then some news flash report came in regarding about the upcoming typhoon on tuesday. I saw Suga hyung looking so worried , he stands up and looks like he's going somewhere.

"Hey hyung? Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the landlady , im going to inform them about the upcoming typhoon." He replied.

"Oh okay hyung." I smiled and went upstairs to my room where Suga hyung , V hyung and I share.

I went inside of our room and i noticed how hot it is even there is an upcoming typhoon. I hurriedly take off my shirt and lay in bed .

"I hope it wont rain tomorrow , I want to be with Bree." I said to myself and i closed my eyes for a minute.

While i was lying in bed , i feel so uncomfortable . I feel like someone is watching me . I opened my eyes and look at the window. I saw someone looking at me . A silhoutte of a girl . She suddenly closed the curtains , she must've noticed me looking towards her direction.

I think to myself , "who could that be?".

"Aish! i'll ask the landlady tomorrow whose room are we joint with. But first , i must take a bath." I said getting up.

After i went out of the bathroom , i saw suga hyung in his bed lying.

"Hey hyung?" I said.

"Oh hey kookie!" He said smiling.

"You seem so happy hyung , what happened?" I asked.

"I met the landlady's niece and just what you've said , she really is cute." He answered smiling.

"Oh god , this sure is bad . Please dont hyung ! Bree is only mine , i dont want to have any contenders around here especially you." I think to myself.

"Hey kookie!" Suga hyung said while snapping me back to reality.

"O-hey ! yeah ? What?" I said.

"What's gotten into you ?" Hyung asked.

"Nothing hyung , im just tired." I said to avoid the topic.

"Oh okay , you better sleep kookie. Goodnight" he said while messing my hair.

"Yah! not the hair hyung. Okay goodnight too." I said to him while fixing my messy hair.

I went to my bed and dozed off to sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

- hi everyone , was it okay ? I think no one would be reading this . I think that this is a piece of trash :( not so interesting af ! *ugly sobbing* . I will be updating sooner cos i need to study for our exam . Please be patient :) vote and comment :*

- Aubrey :*