Chapter 7 : Hanging out with them

Bree's POV
I got out of the tub and started shampooing and rinsing myself. I was finish taking a bath . I scan through my closet and look for a comfortable outfit to wear . Since its cold , i grab my gray sweatshirt and a black sweatpants and pair it with a black beanie and some pair of comfy slippers. I heard my phone beeped.

"Hey Bree ? What you up to ?"
- Kookie

"Nothing much . How bout you ?"
- Bree

"Same here . Wanna come over and have some hot choco with me ?"
- Kookie

"Sure ."
- Bree

"Im outside your unit . Palli !"
- Kookie

Aish this boy is always so surprising. I hurriedly went downstairs and look for aunt.

"Hey auntie ?" I asked shouting.

"Yeah ? Im at the sala." Aunt replied.

"Im hanging with jungkook , i'll be back later." I said as i kissed her goodbye.

"Okay , take care." She said while continuing her business.

I went out and saw kookie standing at the front door.

"Hey kookie , sorry to make you wait" i said scratching the back of my neck.

"Its fine Bree , so lets go ?" He said while grabbing my arm.

I replied at him with a smile.

We went into their unit . I was surprised to see 6 boys there . They were goofing and playing around . Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Ahem.."

All eyes were on us , and it really is so damn awkward and embarassing.

"Hey hyungs , i would like you to meet the landlady's niece , Bree." Jungkook said.

"Annyeong~" they all said in unison in smiling faces and bowed 90 degrees.

"Annyeong" i said while smiling and also bowed.

"Im Namjoon by the way , you can call me rapmon." Said by the tall and tan blonde.

"Hey we've already met , once again im Jin." Said by the handsome one.

"Oh yeah , i remember." I replied.

"Im J-Hope , im your hope." Said by the cheerful one.

"We've already met , Im Yoongi , you can call me suga." Said by the red haired guy while showing me his gummy smile.

"Oh yeah ." I said.

"Im Jimin , and im your bestfriend." The short black haired guy said .

"Haha , you're funny . Nice to meet you bestfriend." I said playing with his statement.

"No fair , im his bestfriend . Im Super V ! You can call me V." said by the cute blonde while doing aegyo.

"You're both my bestfriends" i said ti them.

"Stop it hyungs , your embarassing her." Jungkook said .

"Haha , its fine kookie . Annyeong~" i said .

"Hey ! She can call you kookie but not us ? Whats going on eh ?" Suga said.

"There's nothing going on between us hyung." Jungkook said blushing.

"Oh yeah , hehe . Its just a friendly thing." I said to them.

"So who wants some hot chocolate ?" Jin said .

" I do ! I do ! " All of us replied.

"What kind of movie genre do you want ?" Namjoon asked me.

"Uhmm.. I like horror." I said smiling.

"Jinjja ?!" All of them said in surprised.

"Yeah why ?" I asked .

"Well , its just girls at our age likes to watch romantic stuffs but you prefer watching horror things." Jungkook said.

"Well , i guess im different after all." I said while smiling.

"Hot choco coming through" jin said while carrying a tray with 8 cups of hot chocolate.

"So what're we watching guys ?" J-hope asked .

"Oh ! Oh ! How about evil dead ?" I suggested.

"Oh yeah , that's great." Namjoon said.

We were all positioned at the sala comfortably . I was sitting at the sofa , i was the one in the middle . On my left was jungkook and on my right was Jin . Seated at the floor was j-hope , v , jimin and namjoon . And on the other sofa was suga . The movie hadnt started yet but we were surprised at V's shrieking.

"What the ! What happened taehyung?" Kookie asked .

"My tongue was burnt by the hot choco." V said while showing his tongue to us.

I was laughing at taehyung's childish behavior.

"I've already told you that its hot, V." Jin said.

"Sorry" v said.

We watched the movie and the boys keep on screaming , J-Hope is the one that is scared the most . He keeps on banging on things and screaming like there's no tomorrow , instead of feeling scared we just laugh at J-hope's reaction. But i get the feeling that i've been stared at , i started glancing at yoongi's direction and i saw him staring at me and then he looked away and i just shrugged it off . Moments passed by and i can feel that yoongi is staring at my direction and everytime i turn around , i already saw him looking at my direction and then looked away instantly . Im really confused and creeped out at his actions .

AUTHOR's NOTE :
- Hey guys , sorry if i didnt update these days . Its just that my schedules and thingy are all a mess . I was busy for the exams and school stuffs and for our upcoming fanbase proposal and stuffs . Ugh ! So tiring someone Kill me now !!! Lol jk . Anyways , hope you like it :) comment ur concerns :)

- AUBREY <3