Chapter 8 : Continuation

Yoongi's POV
"Ahem.."

Someone cleared his throat and when i looked around it was Jungkook , he was with Bree .

"Hey hyungs , i would like you to meet the landlady's niece , Bree." Jungkook said.

"Annyeong~" we all said in unison in smiling faces and bowed 90 degrees.

"Annyeong" Bree said while smiling and also bowed.

She has the cutest smile . She seem to be a nice girl with a nice personality.

We introduced ourselves one by one to her . Good thing she still recognizes me .

Jimin and V did easily got close to her . Jimin and V called her as their bestfriends and the two idiots are acting like real idiots who are play fighting on who is Bree's bestfriend.

"Stop it hyungs , your embarassing her." Jungkook said .

"Haha , its fine kookie . Annyeong~" Bree said .

"Hey ! She can call you kookie but not us ? Whats going on eh ?" I asked curiously.

"There's nothing going on between us hyung." Jungkook said blushing.

"Oh yeah , hehe . Its just a friendly thing." Bree said .

"So who wants some hot chocolate ?" Jin said .

" I do ! I do ! " All of us replied.

"What kind of movie genre do you want ?" Namjoon asked Bree.

"Uhmm.. I like horror." Bree said smiling.

"Jinjja ?!" All of us said in surprised.

"Yeah why ?" Bree asked .

"Well , its just girls at our age likes to watch romantic stuffs but you prefer watching horror things." Jungkook said.

"Well , i guess im different after all." Bree said while smiling.

"You sure are different from others Bree . Your unique and special in your own way ." I said to myself.

We were watching a movie entitled "The Evil Dead" and it sure does creep the shit out of me . We were shocked at Taehyung's shrieked for he had burnt his tongue .

"What a pabo !" I mumbled under my breath.

The movie had started and J-Hope couldnt stop screaming and banging like a little cry baby . They were laughing their asses off but i cant seem to focus as my attention were all drawn to Bree . Everytime i looked at her , she would look back at me and i would easily look away . And moments passed and i still continue looking at her and she immediately looked back at me and then i have to look away quickly . Maybe she'll think im weird and creepy .

It was 12 noon already and the movie is finish .

"So , what should we do next ?" I asked everyone.

"I dont know , it sure is cold." J-hope said.

"We should eat lunch first." Jin said.

"Yeah hyung !" Jimin said while laying at the sofa.

"Hey Bree ? Are you hungry ?" Jungkook said as he walk to Bree.

"No kookie , Im still full." Bree replied and beamed a smile at jungkook .

Jungkook just nodded and pinch Bree's cheeks .

I felt my stomach curled , i just brushed it off . Looking at the both of them sure makes me jealous . I dont know why im feeling this way . Am i falling for Bree ?