Chapter 12 : Classes Starts

Bree's POV

It was already 5:30 am when i heard my alarm clock.

"Looks like i fell asleep after fixing my things" i said to myself.

"Ew ! I fucking reek . I smell like a stray dog ! I better shower." I said while smelling myself.

I went to the bathroom to shower . After showering , i had changed into my school's uniform. Since its monday , i will likely have to be hurry and alert so i wont be late for the flag ceremony. I went downstairs and grab an apple and bid goodbye to my aunt.

"Bye Auntie" i said rushing.

"Bye Bree , keep safe." She said while cooking .

I got out and to my surprised , i saw Jungkook waiting for me outside.

"Oh hey Kookie." I said

"Hi Bree . Goodmorning" Jungkook said.

"How long have you been waiting for me ?" I asked him.

"Not long ." He said and gave me a smile .

"We should get going kookie. We might get late." I said to him.

Kookie and I walk to school together. When we were walking, we passed by at the local coffee shop where we always hang around. We saw Yoongi sitting there and sipping from his cup of coffee. We hurriedly went inside.

"Oppa!" I shouted.

"Hey Hyung" Jungkook said.

"Hey guys. Should'nt you be getting to school already? You might get late." Yoongi oppa said to us.

"Hehe, yes oppa." I said smiling.

"We should go hyung. Take care" kookie said.

"Bye, both of you take care." Yoongi oppa said to us smiling.

Kookie and I hurriedly went to school. We arrived at the front gate panting and gasping for air for all the running we did.

"Kookie(*pants*)we(*pants*)should(*pants*)check(*pants*)the list." I said panting.

We checked our names on the list to find out what section we belong. Gladly we're both in the same section. We hurriedly went to our classroom-section 1-B.

"This is it, room 1-B." Kookie said pointing to the door number.

"Let's go." I said.

We went inside, to our surprise all eyes were on us. Girls were whispering to each other. And others were smiling at kookie.

"What a bunch of flirts." I said to myself.

"Goodmorning to the both of you. You are late. Luckily, this is the first day of school after the typhoon so im not allowed to sanction anyone until the next semester. Please find a seat that would make you comfortable." Professor-nim said to us.

"Hey cutie, sit beside me." The blonde girl said to kookie.

"Hey handsome, are you free this lunch? Come chat with us." The redhead girl said to kookie while giggling with her squad.

"Im fine, i'll sit next to Bree." Kookie said to them politely.

"She's fucking ugly!" The blonde girl whisper-shouted.

"Nice going pretty boy." I looked at kookie with an annoying look.

We sat beside each other at the back. The professor began introducing himself.

"Good morning everyone, Im Professor Park Byun. I'll be your new teacher, since Professor Shin is on leave. I'll be your English teacher from now on."