Chapter 20: Rumors

Bree's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I slightly opened my eyes and groaned, It was 6 in the morning, my class starts at 8. I looked beside me and saw Waffles sleeping perfectly fine. I went downstairs and made some breakfast. I was sitting at the kitchen counter munching my sandwich and drinking my juice, thinking about what would happened in school since Jungkook doesn't hang with me anymore. I sighed, staring at the ceiling, completely frozen. Sadness swallowing my body. I shrugged it off and finished my breakfast and went upstairs to take a bath.

I turn the shower on. I stood there completely doing nothing just letting the water drip on my bare face. I can hear it loudly, even words that aren't said. This damn feeling that suffocates my breath more and more, maybe I trapped him inside my useless fantasy, maybe he tried out a role for me that didn't really fit or maybe this was just a dream. A dream I wanna wake up from.

I got out from the bathroom and picked out some clothes for school. I decided to wear a black shirt paired with a black leather jacket, black tattered pants and a black combat boots. You're wondering why im wearing all black? It's to mourn my motivation.

"Hey Yoongi? Are you up?"
-Bree

"Ne, wae?"
-Yoongi

"Im going to school, mind if I left Waffles with you?"
-Bree

"No, not at all."
-Yoongi

"Okay, im on my way."
-Bree

-x

I let my hair freely go and grabbed my bag, I grabbed Waffles from his bed and went next door. I knocked on their door, I didn't expect Jungkook would answer the door. Seeing him again made me feel soft and wobbly on the inside, it felt awkward but in that moment I wanted to hug him and tell him how much I missed him.

I snapped onto my senses. "I need Yoongi." I said not looking in his direction. He just nodded and went upstairs to call Yoongi.

Yoongi hurriedly went downstairs, still putting his shirt on, I was lost in words at the sight of his abs. He was smiling when he walk up to me.

"Im sorry to keep you waiting." He said yawning, rubbing the back of his neck.

I just smiled at him and handed him Waffles. "It's fine. I should get going. Don't forget to feed Waffles, okay oppa?" I said while rubbing Waffles' bodied fur. Yoongi just nodded and bid me goodbye.

I looked at my phone, it was 7:15 in the morning. I decided not to ride the bus today, I feel alone everytime I saw group of people cuddling, laughing or doing something fun inside the bus. I walked in the streets, it was really cloudy, the cold breeze of the wind hit my bare face I shivered at the sudden contact. I hugged my jacket tighter and went inside the Coffee Shop where we used to hang around.

"Hey Bree!" I was greeted by a warm smile by an old friend.

"Oh my God Jay!" I said approaching the counter. Jj just smiled at me.

"You work here?" I said still not believing him.

"Yup! Im working part time here at The Coffee Toy." He said smiling at me.

"Good for you!" I replied.

"So what do you want?" He asked while holding a small note.

"Uhm..just hot choco. To go." He chuckled.

"Running late?" I just nodded at him and he mouthed me to wait for my drink at the table. I followed his instructions and went to the table nearby. After a few minutes he went to me smiling, holding my hot choco. "It's in the house." He said giving me the cup of hot chocolate. I smiled and thanked him. "I should go Jay." I said grabbing my bag. He nodded and smiled at me, "catch you later then?" I chuckled at him. "Bring the squad." We both laughed and I headed my way to school.