Chapter 13: Preparation

Bree's POV
I went back to my unit and dozed off.
-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
I woke up early in the morning.

"Ugh! My head hurts." I said while rubbing my aching head.

I stood up and fixed my beddings, hurriedly took a bath and changed into our school's uniform.

I went downstairs and ate my breakfast.

"Hey Bree, good morning." Aunt said while putting the food on the table.

"Morning Aunt." I replied and grabbed some food.

"Is Jungkook coming to fetch you?" Aunt asked sitting down.

"I dont know, he always does anyway." I said while munching the food.

I finished my breakfast and fixed myself.

*knock knock*

"Coming~" i said while running to open the door.

*opens door*

"Hey Kookie!"

"Hey Bree. Ready to go to school with me?" He said slyly grinning.

"Hahahaha you're so disgusting." I said while messing his hair.

"Not the hair dude! Not the fucking hair!" He said while karate chopping me.

"Hahaha, we should go." I said while grabbing my bag.

We bade goodbye to Aunt and headed our way to school.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Jungkook's POV

We were on our way to school. It was already 7 in the morning and our class starts at 7:30 am. We usually walk to school but since were running late, we took the bus. Bree and I sat together. She rested her head on my shoulders. I can smell her shampoo. It smelled nice, it left a fruity scent on my shoulder. It was already 7:15am, the bus ride was quiet.

"I think she's just a little tired." I said to myself.

We arrived at school at exactly 7:30am and we hurriedly went to our classroom immediately.

Bree's POV

We headed to school directly. We took the bus since we're runnin' late. We rode the bus and we sat together. I keep on yawning and yawning and I guess Kookie didn't noticed it. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Good thing I showered today." I thought to myself.

I can feel Kookie smelling my hair.

We arrived at school by 7:30am, we ran through the halls to our classroom. We arrived at room 2B.

We were panting and catching our breaths. All eyes on us, well ofc majority of it was focused on Kookie. The girls started murmuring stuff and what-nots. We just shrugged it off and find our chair.

"Good thing the teacher hasn't arrived yet." I told Kookie.

Kookie just chuckled while making himself comfortable in his chair.