Chapter 11 : School Days

Bree's POV

I heard murmuring and mumblings , i peeked and saw that they were already awake . So i decided to get up .

"Hey guys , how long have you been awake ?" I asked them still yawning.

"Not long enough before you woke up." Riri said pulling up her hair into a bun.

"What should we eat for breakfast ?" Coycoy asked .

"I dont know , what time is it anyway ?" I asked them.

"Its only 7:15 in the morning." Jj replied.

"Its too early , so what should we eat ?" Hannah said while wiping her face.

"How about eggs and bacons ?" Jane suggested.

"Hmmm.. That's so fetch !" Mariel said.

"Absolutely." Agnes added.

"Okay , im going to cook our breakfast." I said.

"I'll help you Bree ." Coycoy said.

Coycoy and i cooked our breakfast. Angel and Agnes had set the table , while the others are watching tv.

" We interrupt this program to bring you information . The typhoon had left our intertropical convergence zone . All schools should continue their classes by tomorrow . Thankyou and keep safe. From the department of education. And now back to the show , spongebob squarepants ." The news anchor said.

"WHAT ?!" We all reacted .

"Well that's just mean . Im not yet ready to go to school." Mariel said.

"Or face our classmates." Agnes added.

"And our professors." Angel added.

"Me too . I still want to cuddle with my bed." I said groaning.

"Breakfast's done guys." Coycoy said.

"Let's eat ." Hannah said.

We ate our breakfast and damn right it was delicious. After a minute of chatting and stuffs , they decided to go home .

"Well , i need to go home and prepare for tomorrow." Hannah said.

"Yeah , me too ." Mariel added.

"I think we should all prepare for tomorrow." I said to them .

"Absolutely." Agnes said.

"Well , lets go guys !" Jj said.

"Okay ." Coycoy said .

"Bye Bree. See you tomorrow." They all said in unison and hugged me .

"Bye guys." I said bidding them goodbye.

I closed the door and went back to the kitchen and started washing the dishes. Suddenly the door opened.

"Hey Bree." Aunt said sounding tired.

"Oh hey aunt , how's work ? Did u already ate breakfast ?" i asked concern.

"I'll eat later , but now i really need to sleep ." Aunt said while going up to her room.

"Okay." I replied and went back to washing the dishes.

*30 minutes later*

I had finished washing the dishes . I grabbed my phone and it had 1 unread message from Jungkook.

"Goodmorning Bree."
- kookie

"Goodmorning kookie"
- Bree

"Whatcha doin' ?
- Kookie