Chapter 09

"Wow, this one is hot" Alec points out as he sits with the boys and checks out the girls.

"Don't just hype up, we just got in, relax and enjoy for a while before hunting on the girls...

The night has just begun, more girls are yet to come do not think with your dicks. Keep your calm and let them come to you then choose who you will take back to your room" Erika suggests as she sips on her drink looking around.

"Why did you bring her?" Archer asks his brother in annoyance, as they cannot freely enjoy themselves with her around, it was awkward.

"What can I do, if she tagged along? If anything happens to her while we left you know Uncle Enzo will kill us" Ace points out annoyed himself, as they wanted to spend the night all alone without her around.

"You know I can hear you all right?" Erika points out as she glares at the boys.

"I may be your aunt but there were days your fathers got their dick wet because of my help...

Just relax and have faith in me, before we leave you will have enough girls falling at your feet" she assures them smugly.

"Ah, tiger, can you not talk like that. It really is awkward" Alec grimaces as he says so.

"Jeez, loosen up will you? You should be happy I tagged along; I got more experience then anyone of you...

Kids these days, no respect for elders, I am trying to help here"

"Aunt, those days are gone it's different now" Ace grumbles before Erika hits him hard on the back of his head.

"Who are you calling aunt? Call your mother aunt, I am still young, want to see?" she dares them before she slaps the ass of a passing man making the boys groan in embarrassment.

"Hey" the man protests as he looks at Erika's way and glares.

Erika tries to smile seductively but fails as a girl walks up to her and stands between the man and Erika.

"How dare you touch my man?" she shouts making them wince.

"What's so daring about touching him? There" Erika retorts grabbing the man's ass once again.

"Ah, tiger" the boys whines getting up from their seat

"You slut, you dare touch what is mine when you already have four of them" the girl shouts as she throws the drink in her hand in Erika's face who at the last moment ducks and it lands on one of the boy's face.

"Slut" Erika scoffs before she throws the drink the girl's way, who narrowly misses it.

"Missed it, Slut" the girl smugly states but quiets down as Erika throws another glass of drink in her face.

"Learn from your mistakes" Erika grins before she slaps the man's ass again.

"You bitch" the girl shouts before she calls her group out.

"Tiger" the boys warns as now almost ten people surround them.

"I know" Erika states as she knows the people were not human but vampires.

"Kill them" the girl orders as the people around them goes to attack.

*******

"You boys okay?" Erika asks as she eats the peanuts watching them fight.

"I swear, you are never tagging along now," Alec shouts as he tears into one of the vampires that stand in front of him.

"I knew it was a bad idea bringing her in here" Aldrich speaks as he snaps the vampire's neck.