Chapter 23

Devilin stares at his phone as soon as his father ends the call after shouting at him for no reason, he slowly makes his way to the elevator to reach his room, as he is tired as hell and just wants to sleep but it seems it will be impossible as his father is coming to visit him.

As the elevator reaches his floor, he walks towards his apartment, pulling out his key he unlocks his door and walks inside making a direct beeline to where his fridge was.

Pulling out a bottle of water, he drinks it up only to throw all the water out as someone wraps their arms around him from behind.

"Dev" Ariel sighs as she wraps her arms around him startling him in the process.

"Ariel" he asks twisting in her arms before he pulls her away.

"What are you doing here? How did you even get in...wait what the fu...what are you wearing?" he asks shocked to see her as he never knew she even know where he lived.

"What do you mean?" she asks confused before going to wrap her arms around him but he steps away.

"Seriously Ariel, what are you doing in here, how did you even get in?" he asks her confused as he looks around the room.

"I am here because you want me to be and you brought me here," she asks slowly tilting her head to the side.

"I brought you here, when?" he asks her confused himself.

"Dev are you okay?" Ariel asks him in worry.

"I am fine" Dev states as he moves around the house.

He looks around as if searching for something, when he does not find anything he turns towards Ariel.

"What?" she asks him in confusion.

"Uh, by any chance have you see a bag in here I kept" he asks still looking around.

"Bag?" she asks him not knowing about it.

"Yes, I kept it all in a black bag" he whispers to himself but before he could say anything the front door of the apartment opens.

"Honey, I am home bearing gifts. It seems the housekeeper; she took away a few things from here without asking thinking someone threw it out as it was in a garbage bag...

Strange who would...?" Dev stops as he walks inside the house to find Ariel and Devilin staring at him.

"Fuck"

"Fuck"

"What the fuck man"

"Fuck...what the fuck are you doing in here?"

"Why the fuck are you even in here?"

"Fuck" Dev swore continuously just as he hears Ariel's scream seeing two of them.

"Air" Dev walks her way but she moves away from his reach and keeps looking from one to another.

"What...who...how?" she whispers not understanding anything as now there were two of Devilin in the room.

*******

Devilin rubs his face tiredly before walks towards Dev, pulls the bags out of his hand, and looks inside.

"Did you throw this away?" Devilin asks stressed.

"No. I just got call from one of the guards that the housekeeper took it so I went to claim it, I mean why were you collecting gifts in a fucking garbage bag...

Ah, right, wait....I did have a few gifts and flowers few days ago from this crazy blonde chick, shit man was this all for you?" Dev asks amused.

"You did not," Devilin groans