Training Begins

A/N- aha......ha...um... sorry for the long wait. Got caught up in Fanfics written on Wattpad.. NO REGRETS!!! *Runs for my life away from angry readers with pitch forks* I'M SORRY!!!! T^T

----------------------------------------------------------------

What else could I do besides agree? After 3 weeks of training secretly with Aido, I got my powers a little more under control but if I got extremely upset my concentration could slip and I might accidentally freeze half of campus.... after each session he asks another question of my past, and I give a vague answer. You can see him get slightly annoyed at my answers but I just smile back and say "Hey, I answered didn't I?" he just shakes his head and mumbles a few things under his breathe and starts walking back to Campus. We train in a forest beside The town close to the Academy, trying to keep out of sight from vampires in our school and from the prying eyes of the public.

"Ugh..." I was currently laying on the ground with my limbs spread out in said forest exhausted and beyond annoyed with Aido. The ground all underneath me was frozen solid with a thick sheet of ice that spiked upwards at the edges. Aido was still on his rant about how I need to be in more control and learn to have a tighter grip on my emotions so it didn't affect my powers...... Reason for this conversation was that he wanted to see how good I was with my emotions and powers so he really pissed me off and now.... Well.... Every tree, blade of grass, and everything else in a 12 mile radius of us was frozen solid in down to the core coated in thick, dry ice. With no sign of melting any time soon.

"Honestly, what do you think you're doing?! Freezing so much of this forest! The trees were killed upon impact, and you nearly killed me!" He shrieked the last part as he realized just how true it was.

"Aido.... Shut..... The hell.... Up...." I was covered in sweat and was breathing heavily, this is the most I've used my powers in years and it completely exhausted me. I was in no mood to keep listening to him, clearly however he didn't hear me as he kept going on his rant. I tuned him out as he clearly wasn't listening to me and I saw no reason to waste my time with him being overdramatic.

As I closed my eyes and slowed my breathing I felt the cool breeze on my skin and was slowly lulled to a half awake state. I felt my body being gently picked up in warm arms, and even though I was too hot from the over use of my powers I found myself craving the comfort it provided. I wanted to see who was carrying me, but my eyelids where too heavy and the addictive warmth made it all the harder to open them.

Slowly and surely I fell into a deep sleep, the best I've ever had and no nightmares to be seen.

------------------
A/N- really short chapter, but I want to see who you guys think is carrying reader-chan ^-^