7: "Yall Some Thirsty Bitches."

^^ mary kate .

thanks for 9.6k

7: "Yall Some Thirsty Bitches."

K E N D A L L

I walked away from Justins office walking quickly to the elevator, I have to finish reading the email and start with my assignment. I pressed the 'down' button, waiting patiently tapping my shoes on the floor in a slight rhyme.

Then, a woman's sound of heels start to sync with my rhyme in the distance.

The sound became louder but I ignored as the elevator opened , I walked in and as the elevator door was about to close a black skinny heel stopped it .

I rose an eyebrow at the heel then looked up at the woman. Her straighten hair is black, her lips covered with MAC matte dark purple lipstick called Heroine, her pretty cateyed shaped eyes were a color of blueish green.

She walked up next to me eyeing me displeased as she hummed. I ignored her glaze yet still flustered at her behavior. The air was thick with hatred. What did I do to her?

My finger reached for the button '4' ,then I pressed the number. She presses '2'.

After a weird silence, the noise of the elevator going down, she spoke up. "You must be Kendall . ." Her voice was tense and venomous as she said my name. "His new assistant."

'Youre pretty but your personality makes you ugly

'Youre pretty but your personality makes you ugly.'

"Yeah so?" She didnt know me, so I did not understand why it seemed like he already dislikes me.

"Did you fu.ck him yet, ? Or nevermind its your first day he let you go easy?." My eyes widen at what she said and I turned to her as the elevator opened at the 4th floor. Who gives her the audacity to say this to me? Word travels fast about me.

The elevator opened at my floor. "Excuse me, but I'm not his other assistants so you cannot come at me like you fucking know some shit." I was going to leave the elevator until that woman pressed emergency stop.

The fu.ck?

"Im not done with you! I know youre going to try to get in his pants sooner or later, thats what all his assistants do, hes just so young and , clueless. ." She spits, I realized shes is doing this over a little crush she has for him.

Damn, Justin got all the girls wrapped around his finger, even if he knows it or not. I blinked twice at her knowing if she slept with him, he'll feel nothing while she'll feel something in her heart.

"Listen whoever you are, Im not interested in him, I swear. Im not into players at all. And Im most definitely dont want to interfere with your so called 'love'." I said putting my hands up in defense eyeing her hair, is that a track I see? She stares at me searching for a lie in my eyes.