6: "Soaking Wet--"

6: "Soaking Wet--"

KENDALLS POV

I huffed taking my eye off the bright screen of the computer. Gina was aware with my sudden change of mood and she blinked two times. Why do I have to explain now?

"Please don't discuss her with me.. Okay, I know, my mother used to work for this successful company which makes me cringe mentally. She is very ambitious and that's when she gotten very ambitious with her money, she wanted to make it big in the business world. Editing, printing, studying any fashion curriculum and I guess my Father wasn't "good enough" for my Mom. Her leaving my dad to be a gold digger to another man. She calls my house phone all the time yet I don't answer. Jo does though, she doesn't want my Mother to think we don't like her no more but I don't like her, I don't want to do anything with her. I never gave her my address and every time she begs Jo to give it to her Jo simply hang ups. My Father was okay with it but I don't understand why he would be happy that a woman would leave him for another man for more money. I don't like talking about her. I don't bring her in conversation. So please don't bring her up again." Some knew she used to work here.

Gina frowned, "I'm sorry -"

Gina apology was rudely interrupted by my office phone ringing. I was flustered, who could it be?

I picked up the phone bring it up to my ear. "Hello?" I coughed to recover my unprofessional greet. "Kendall speaking."

"Ms. Moore." Her voice was familiar. Its the lady from the front desk. "Its Mrs. Beamon from the front desk but call me Lilia, you're in the call by Mr.Bieber, mam."

I groan. What does he want now? Me and Gina just started editing the articles. This man is always in need of something but I am here to assist. So I better stop complaining.

"May I ask why?"

"He said its very urgent, that's all he said."

"Alright, thank you Lilia." And with her hum, I hung up. I got up from the chair and brushed my clothes off.

"Who was it?" Gina asked as she corrected typos on the article.

"Lilia. I'm in the call." I answered walking slowly to the door. I need to get back to that email, Justin is hiding something with that Lacey chick. I'm going to find out.

"By?"

"Mr.Bieber. I'll be back. Its urgent." I turned the cold knob of the door and opened the door. "And I, forgive you." Turned my head to see Gina weakly smile. I exited, walking up to the elevator.

+

When I reached Justin's office, I knocked on the door twice earning a "Who is it?"