8: "Phone Sex?"

08: "Phone Se.x?"

KENDALLS POV

ONCE I ENTERED my penthouse, my cellular device started ringing.

It's been a long day, my first day wasn't that bad.

I sat down on the black couch, pressing the "answer" button with my finger forcefully. I put the phone on my left ear using my shoulder to hold the phone steady as I removed my hand from the phone to take off my shoes.

" 'ello?" I said breathlessly. After work, I was tired, it was 2 pm, yet I finally arrived home at 2:32 because of traffic jams.

"Kenny!" I knew that voice.

My Father.

I smiled even though I knew he wasnt in the same room with me. I was glad to hear his voice.

"Hey Dad! How is Spain?" I asked with excitement. My Father gets to travel all around the world.

"Its pretty well. Its marvelous! Hows my little girl Jo doing?" He asked. I laid down on the couch, I took the phone from my ear, the screen lights up showing options on the call. I pressed the 'speaker' setting the phone, on my chest. I started to chew on my nails. I groan, I just got them done too..

"Fine, shes not here though, shes at work." Jo wasnt interested in fashion but more interested in journalism, she was always intrigued by books and writing. She currently writing her own book for the first time.

"I miss you guys so much, but ohh before I forget, how was your first day at your job?" I signed.

"Its was .  . Something." I said.

"..you sure? They are not treating you right? Ill go--"

"No Dad, Im seriously fine. Dont go all your way just to sue for good conditions for an employee." I laughed, he joined also.

The phone beeped indicating a new call.

"Ill call you later Dad, love you."

"Love you too." I waited for him to hang up as I was too lazy to hit the 'end' button.

"Kendall babe!" The person laughed. My eyes widen.

Did Justin seriously call me ? I only said for business purposes only. Im giving him 2 minutes.

"Youre calling for business purposes. If Im correct?" I questioned, he snorted as if I was stupid.

"No." I reached for my phone hanging up on him. I rolled my eyes smirking.

I grabbed my phone as I went to my room to change into more comfortable clothes, these business clothes are suffocating.

Justin was calling me once again. I groaned.

I picked up.

"What?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Thats not the way you speak to your Daddy." I gagged.

"You are not." I said. He must be kidding, just because we were emailing foolish things doesnt mean its true. Or is it?

"I am. Seriously Kendall that food was delicious at i-HOP. We seriously need to go again."

My eyebrow rose. "Are you asking me out on a date?" Its was my first day, he thinks he has me wrapped around his finger? OR its just a friendly gesture?

"No, I have somebody already." He said flatly.

"Why cant you just say Girlfr-"

"I dont like that word, okay."