15: "That Belongs in Your Mouth."

PLEASE VOTE ! & COMMENT! MUCH APPRECIATED!THANKS💗✨🌸 !

-DONT BE A SILENT READER!

15: "That Belongs in Your Mouth."

+

KENDALLS POV / a week later

It's the day of the Annual Auction Party that Justin's hosts every year and I'm very excited since it was my very first time attending it.

This auction party will produce millions for the business, more profit for the clothes,models, and workers.

All the employees from BieberCo have a day off today to get ready for the party, since Kiki planned the whole thing.

I'm very glad I have a day off to get ready, Jo can help me with my makeup.

"You're excited?" Jo asked as she ate yogurt. She asked when she observed me jumping up and down in glee as I thought about the party.

"Very." I answered, she giggled looking back at her phone.

"I bet you're going to looking very beautiful for that party, many beautiful men and women could be attending so you must look phenomenal!" Jo said, she is right. I must look my best, it was a elegant party after all.

I nodded, noting what she said.

Both of our heads snapped when we heard the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I called, grabbing her spoon taking some of her yogurt then dropped the spoon on the table, rushing to the door earning a "KENDALL!!!" from Jo. I laughed as I opened the door revealing Justin.

I groaned trying to close the door but his foot interfered.

"Um all employees have a day off, even I get a day off from you." I said reminding him.

"Kendall you're never going to have a day off from me." He smirked, "I gotta see your pretty face as much as possible."

I rolled my eyes, Justin could not leave me alone ever since he fingered me, I tried to avoid him as much as possible but nothing seems to work.

"Now, go wear something casual, we're leaving." He instructed, I rose my eyebrow.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I opened the door wider so he could enter. Justin looked very different today, he has on a plaid shirt,
some light blue jeans and some Converse. His hair more messy than usual, his skin glowing. My eyes widen at the sight. "You're wearing converse?!" I said shocked at the sight. This was a miracle honestly.

"Yes I am, I got the style from you." He smiled, his pearly white teeth glistening at me. I closed the door leaning on it smirking at him. He does look good, Converse totally suited him. Im impressed Justin got some of his fashion sense from me. His casual style is very chic. "But we're going to buy a dress for you for the auction party." My eyes widen in excitement, I started jumping up and down. I totally forgot about buying a dress for the party.

"Thank you, thank you!" I screaming jumping onto him.

"Kendall calm down calm down now, it's just a party." He chuckled.