16: "Kendalls Boy Toy."

16: "Kendall's Boy Toy."

KENDALLS POV / NEXT DAY

"You kissed Mr.Justin Bieber?!" Hillary, my half brothers wife,asked surprised. She didn't expect that me working for BieberCo gave me lots of opportunities and experiences in certain things. I told her all about the fashion drama, Lacey, Alec.. Etc. She was intrigued by every detail I explained while Jo watched her facial expressions in amusement. "Like the multibillion fashion designer Justin Bieber.?" She winked, I nodded. She was in awe, she never seen Justin in real life only in television. I'll definitely make her meet Justin soon to finish her bucket list. She adores his fashion, she is wearing a beige cardigan styled by him right now. I eyed the fabric and the fibers.

I'm currently home with my whole family visiting except my dad and mother here. Im kinda sad my dad wasn't here, I miss talking to him and having wonderful father to daughter talks. But I'm glad my mother wasn't here, everytime I'm near her, she tries to connect with me in anyway possible .

I didn't have work today because Justin is generous enough to give the employees a day off today again, to make sure they don't go to work with a hang over. He's been very nice lately, i was surprised myself. I'm more relieved that I have to think about what me and Justin did. After he kissed me, I left the party immediately after. I've been avoiding him ever since. The kiss felt like sparks, it felt magical but I was lost in words.

I didn't know what to think about the kiss honestly, I did like it. But I didn't want things to get awkward with me and Justin, he is my boss after all. I don't regret it but, it's just hard to think about it right now.

"Uh—" I said pressing my elbows onto the counter. nibbling on my nails in nervousness. It's been 9 years ever since I started nibbling on my nails in nervousness, and now I'm starting the habit again, Jo shoved me from her seat.

"Yes . Yes she did! I seen the whole thing." Jo said confidently wiggling in her seat. "They dance like they were in a castle, Kendall found her Prince." I rolled my eyes at her exaggeration.

I started to squint to view Hillarys reaction since she looked like a blur

I started to squint to view Hillarys reaction since she looked like a blur. I didn't have my contacts nor my glasses on. I stopped nibbling on my nails, I will not start this habit again.

I only seen a smirk coming from her, that's the only expression I could see on her blurred face. I started having bad vision ever since I turned 13, I'm tired of wearing glasses when they fog in heat, or wearing contacts when they dry up.

"How do you feel about the kiss, Kendall?" Hillary asks. I didn't want to discuss the subject, it was too awkward. Jeremy hired me to make sure I couldn't have any se.xual relation with Justin, yet I have .. Great.