Tell Me

****
Rachel POV
I had just put Julie to bed when I see my mom looking at me. I gently closed the door to my old room. Aunt Jill walks toward
"What?" I asked quietly
"You look so different" aunt Jill says hugging me
"Well, I'm still the same old Rachel" I said forcing a smile and hugging them both back
"Yeah, my little Rachel with a kid" my mom said
****
It's ten and I'm really tired. I just want to sleep and not talk about what happened. I know my mom and aunt Jill want answers but I honestly cannot deal with that right now. I grab a pillow and my blanket and lay on the couch.
****
"Rach, what happened?" My mom asked rubbing my back
Rach, I start letting a tear fall
"Can we please not talk about it right now, I really just want to rest" I say gripping my pillow and not looking at them.
"Alright then, good night Rachel" aunt Jill and mom say walking away.
****
Julie POV
My mommy thinks I went to sleep but really I only acted to be asleep. I don't know why she took me away from daddy and Jenna. But I want them to come back, I miss them. While mommy and daddy were fighting, I took some pictures that I like, just in case. I grab snuggles and walk to mommys bag and take them out. I miss daddy and Jenna.
****
While Rachel kept trying to sleep, she just kept thinking about him, and her. She misses them, but she can't forgive him that easily, so she just thinks of happy times.
//flashback//
Rachel POV
I was doing some class work online when the sudden urge to vomit happened again. I ran to the bathroom and threw up, again. That's the seventh time this week. I check my calendar to make an appointment and see I'm late. Uh oh. Finns working so this is the perfect time to go to the pharmacy.
~~drives to the store and gets pregnancy tests~~
I'm not sure what type of brand to use so I want to call Santana, who just had her baby, but I don't want her telling Finn, till I'm sure, so I bail on that idea. Instead I grab seven tests and just pay.
"Woah, seven, good luck" the cashier told me

I just grabbed them and left.

~~gets home takes the test~~
It says in the box I have to wait for three minutes, so here I am, waiting to see my results, I decided to leave them in there and at least get some work, but I just can't work, when I might be pregnant, I need to know. Before I know it the timer goes off.
I run in and check them. I see the first one......positive, the second.....one positive, positive, positive, positive, positive, positive, oh my god I'm pregnant.
~~waits till Finn gets home~~
"Hey babe" Finn enters putting his keys on the key holder

Rachel stands in the living room smiling so hard, her mouth could fall off

"What's going on?" Finn asked confused and walking toward Rachel

Rachel smiles and as soon as Finn is right in for t of her she yells

"I'm pregnant!" She says happy

Finn just smiles really big and spins Rachel around

"Are you serious? I'm going to be a dad?" Finn says putting Rachel down and smiling at her real big

"Yes, I'm pregnant" Rachel smiles

Finn kisses her deeply, then he pulls away and starts talking to her tummy.
~~~~
"Hey munchkin, I'm your dad" Finn says

Rachel just smiles at how cute Finn is, Finn stand up and carries her bridal style. Rachel laughs

"What are you doing?" She laughs holding onto his neck
"Thank you" Finn just replies
"For what?" Rachel asks
"For marrying me and giving me a child" Finn smirks
~~
Then she kisses him, and they fall onto the bed. You know what happens next ;)
//end of flashback//
****
Rachel just ended up crying herself to sleep. They were so happy and she didn't know what went wrong. She hates that she still loves Finn, she hates that she can't hate him, and for that she hates herself. Both Finn and Rachel were being selfish when she left, and now someone has to pay the price.