Broken Bones

****
Rachel POV
It's been a week since we told the girls. Let me just say it's been a disaster. Finn still hasn't signed the papers, I just got a job at Rodger Ellington elementary school(made up, idk) when the girls are with me they whine for Finn, when they're with finn they cry for me. They do it on purpose too, because as soon as one goes to the other they stop. For four year olds, they're pretty smart, but it's not going to work. So today I'm letting them go in the pool before lunch time, they seem to start crying after their pool time is over and they need to eat.
****
Finn POV
It's been a week of our arrangement and it sucks. I haven't signed the papers which Rachel hates, and I need to hire a new secretary, male because all the ones I interviewed seemed to be female and not here for just the job, plus the girls have been scheming so whenever their with Rachel they want me, and when there with me they want her. Their evil geniuses, because I call Rachel and she comes and she calls me and of course I go to her aid. I will admit going back and forth is tiring. Also. Rachel got a job and were going to have to fix the arrangement. So much things to do.
****
Rachel POV
I needed to make the girls lunch but they were in the pool. I called them over so I could tell them.

"Julie, Jenna" I yell

They look at me from the kiddie pool. I decide to walk over to them as I am they get out. Jenna starts running causing Julie to start running on the wet pavement.

"Girls, stop running it's wet" just as I finished Jenna slipped and landed on her arm

Julie saw blood and started screaming I gasped and rushed over to my baby.
****
Rachel POV
I'm here at the hospital and they immediately rush her in. I feel so bad I shouldn't have let her in the pool. This all my fault. I'm freaking out. Julie fell asleep and I'm here holding her waiting to here for my baby.

"Um...Mrs.Hudson, is there anyone you can call?" A nurse asks me
"Um yes" I choke out

I call the only person I could think of.
****
Finn POV
I was doing some paperwork when get a phone call. I check the screen and see Rachel's smiling face. Maybe it's the girls again.

"Hello" I answer

She sounds like she's crying and I can barely manage to get out what she's saying. All I could make out was Jenna and st.mercury hospital. I grab my jacket and say

"I'm on my way"
****
Still Finn POV
I walk in and see Rachel holding a sleeping Julie. I don't know where Jenna is or what happened but Rachel's still crying. I walk up to her and she lays Julie on a couple chairs and walks up to me still in tears.

"What happened?" I ask
"I-I....She fell...and....there was so much blood" Rachel cried

I just held her in my arms and let her cry it out. I feel so bad none of this would've happened if I hadn't let her leave.

**after an hour of waiting**

Rachel POV
In this moment I don't even care what he did. I just want someone to hold me, and that's exactly what he did.

"Jenna Hudson" the nurse calls

Finn and I get up, he grabs a sleeping Julie. We walk in to find Jenna in a purple cast smiling with a lollipop.

"Mommy, daddy! Look what color I got! Cool huh?" Jenna smiled

I rushed to her and wrapped her in my warm embrace kissing her forehead. She hugged back.

"I'm sorry mommy" Jenna said
"No baby, it's not your fault it's mine for not going faster" I say still hugging her

Next thing you know I feel big strong arms holding me. I look over and see Finn, for the first time after everything, I smile. He returns the small smile that was exchanged.
****
Rachel POV
Jenna woke up Julie and they talked about her purple cast while we signed some papers. I drove with Finn to the house so Jenna could sleep in her room. On the way back both girls fell asleep and Finn and I carried them upstairs and put them to bed. So now here I am in the living room with Finn, I still had a few tears streaming after recalling Jenna's accident just now.

"Hey look at me," Finn said and I looked at him  "It's not your fault" he said putting his hand under my chin and wiping the stray tears

"Thank you" I say
"For what?" He asks still his hands on my face
"For being here" I reply

INNAPRO-PRO SCENE Alert

His face starts leaning in and I don't stop him. I let him kiss me and it's filled with so much intense love and passion. I grip his face as well and he pulls me closer. I end up wrapping my arms around his neck as he makes his way on top of me on the couch. We're still kissing when I feel his hands holding my waist, suddenly he picks me up causing me to wrap my legs around him and we make our way upstairs, never breaking the kiss. We fall on the bed and he starts taking off my shirt, I feel like I need more of him so I take off his shirt as well and pull down his pants. He ends up roaming my body and unclips my bra while making his way down and pulling off my pants and underwear. I'm officially naked and he starts sucking on my nipple causing me to moan, so he kisses his way down to my magical garden and starts licking my insides. I breath out FINN. He kisses his way up again and I flip us over so I'm on top and I start sucking his neck while he grips my ass.  I know what he wants so I start grinding on him, trying to tease. In a quick swift he flips us again smirking and attacking my mouth and sliding off his boxers. I run my fingers through his hair and I feel him push into me. I gasp at the sudden contact and keep breathing out his name FIIINNN. I almost yell he just replies back RACH going in deeper and faster. Within seconds we both explode. After he kisses my lips and pulls out. I just lie there breathless next to the guy who I'm suppose to be divorcing. Oh boy, what have I done.