Never throw the frist !

Camryn Pov

In front of me stood a beautiful

Girl . Curly shoulder lengthy brown hair and hazel eyes. She was standing close to Zayn . I could tell she was confused . SO WAS I.

"so where the hell is my money " the bitch I call my mother spoke.

"Oh ya here it is " Liam spoke. Ya I know who they are they are one direction I was a very big fan. But now seeing as they are going to fucking buy me. Not so much.

Liam handed my mom what looked to be . £1090,087,6.90 pounds.

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET THIS MONEY .

"Thanks you now would you be so kind and get this whore out of my fucking house " my bitch of a mouther spoke up again .

"NO IM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT

Elena" I yelled

"Who's Elena" Liam asked .

"She's my friend "I said with a bit if in attitude. I really didn't completely like her but she was the best I had here. And I couldn't leave her here . I promised her that I would never leave her by herself.

"Well we need to go " Liam said pointing out the main fucking fact.

"Well don't we have a smart one over here "I said looking at Jazlin.

"Fuck not another one. "Harry said slamming his hand into his forehead.

"What do you mean. "

"I mean Jazlin is just like you . I think you two will get along quit well ."Harry mumbled.

I smirked .

"Fine were is the other one " Liam spoke in a harsh tone .

"Up in are room" I said . Like he was studied .

"How much ." Liam asked

Jazlins Pov

"WHAT" I screamed out .

"You are not buying anyone . That's not fucking right ." I tryed attacking Liam . I jumped on him , I swung my fist at his face . The way Trenton had thought me . But before I swung I stoppe . I remembered one thing .

You never through the first punch . But you definitely through the last one . So I stopped

I looked at the boy who had a shocked face on .

"Punch me " I started .

"What " he asked confused.

"I said punch me " I was looking straight ahead

" I'm not going to punch you "

"JUST FUCKING PUNCH ME " I yelled .

"O-o-ok " Liam said .

I felt a warm feeling on my cheek .

That gave me permission. I started to swing as fast and as hard as I possiblley could .

"G-guys ....... Stop ..... Her " Liam screamed in between my punches .

Zayn grabbed me from under my arms trying to pull me up . I wouldn't let him I put all my weight on Liam's chest and kept on swinging .

Zayn Harry and Louis pulled me off of him , it was still a struggle . Liam was bleeding from his lip nose . Pretty much everywhere .

"W-what the hell if you where going to beat me why didn't you just do it . Why did you make me hit you first . " Liam asked running his finger over his busted lip .

"Because I was thought to never through the first punch . But guarantee the person that you will throw te last " I said . You

Could tell I was pissed .

"Niall Zayn just go fucking get the other one . Me Jazlin ,Camryn and Harry Louis will be out in the SUV . " Liam spoke . He was mad. We walked out to the car I was all the way in the back whispering things to Camryn .

"Is their something you would like to tell all of us ." Liam spoke .

"Nope " I said pushing my lips out .

"You know .... Secrets don't make friends ." Harry spoke in a little kids voice .

"Ya who said we wanted to make friends " I just simpley stated.

Me and Camryn high-fived .

"Good one " she said .

I looked out the window and saw Zayn and Niall dragging and scared looking Elena. They tossed her in the car and we left .

-------------

A/N

Hey guys I'm sorry it's short and I took so long .

I will update as soon as Country Girl gets 6 more reads and 3 votes :D love you turtles !!!!