STOP ..and think

Hey guyssss . :) go read my new book Summer . Please :)

This chapter w mainly be In Zayns , Jazins and Liam's . Sorry Niall isn't in it much and we all no Elena ran away so ya .

-------------

Jazlins Pov

"No but what if Liam . WHAT IF" I heard Zayn and I was still 'asleep ' on his chest . I had fallen asleep during my crying session .

"Zayn that's not what I'm getting at the whole point is . Even if she is it wouldn't matter . We wouldn't keep it."

What where they talking about ? I thought in my head .

"I'm to young . She's to young . WHAT IF even if we got ride of it . She would still have to go through it all ." Zayn said . It sounded as if he was crying . I tightened my grip around his neck. He seemed shocked At first but tightened his grip around my waist .

"Zayn what's wrong ." I mumbled into his chest .

"Nothing babe ." He said placing 2 small kisses to the top of my head .

"Tell me what's wrong " I said pushing up with my two hands on his chest looking at him .

He pushed a pice of hair out of my view .

"Nothing " he whispered as he brought his head up to mine . Placing a sweet and loving kiss on my lips .

"Are you sure " I said as are foreheads were placed on one anothers. As we looked each other in the eyes .

"Positive " he said smiling a little .

I nodded . As I lent down and kissed he's lips really fast . Pulling back . He grunted .

"Come on babe just kiss me ." He said his eyes still closed . I shook my head .

"Nope " I said popping the 'p' . He let out a sigh and opened his eyes.

"What do you want to do today seeing as it is only 10:30 am ." He said looking at me with a grin .

"Wow someone's a bit horny today ." He laughed

"I miss hearing you little sassy side comments ."

"I know I miss saying them . " I looked to the ground .

"Then why'd you stop ." He asked placing a single finger under my chin bringing it up to meet his eyes .

"Because . They were bothering Liam . So I figured why keep doing it if he's the one who says if you stay or go "

"Oh that makes sense" he said as he pulled me down for a kiss,.

Liam's Pov

Zayn ... He's getting to close to Jazlin . We had a deal no feelings with them or her .

But I knew he would brake that rule . And I don't blame him . Jazlins a funny cute . Sexy I should say . And amazing girl .

But it's just ... I like her to . I know we havnt talked or even had sex. But I like the fact that she isn't afraid to tell me No or embarrass me infront of everone . But I can tell Zayn really likes her and that he really cares . And that's she really cares about him . Zayn hasn't had a relationship in a while after Perrie she lied to him for 3 years and broke his poor little heart . And I think this is good for him and the band .

But if Jazlin really was .... I can't even say it it's so bad . Then we would have to get ride of Cam because we can't have it around her or seeing that . Because you know ... Ya and we can't risk Cam saying anything to anyone about us. . So we need to stop using them as slaves and make them feel comfortable around us . So if we do have to get ride of her . She won't risk are band . Jazlin I'm not worried about she had nothing . So ya . She feels loved around Zayn and that's why I'm not going to say anything about there little relationship . So it's a secret because Louis Niall Harry or Cam can't find out about it . And are fans CAN NOT KNOW .