Dont fucking tell me what to do !!!! (Part 1)

Hey guys I took a long time I know . I havnt felt like writing in a long time . I just havnt been in the mood. Iv been going on runs trying to get into shape.

----------------

Jazlins Pov .

I looked at the t.v I loved. This movie , I heard slight moaning coming from the other side of the room . I turned to see what was going on seeing Louis and Liam have left but Harry and Camryn were still there. Harry was claiming Camryn as his you could tell . He pulled back and there was a huge purple brown spot .

"Having fun" I asked . I remember when Harry made me feel safe but she's going to get hurt if she keeps falling for him .

"Yes yes we are " Harry spoke .

"Well I'm tried and going to bed " I said getting up .

"Camryn when you coming to bed seeing as we share a room ."

"Soon I guess " she said sounding a bit upset .

As she was getting up Harry grabbed her arm . Pulling her to a stop .

"Love you can sleep with me tonight if you'd like ." She smiled an nodded .

"But I'm tired now " Harry said lets go to bed .

He looked at Zayn and I didn't like the look he was giving him .

"Ya Jazlin lets go to bed" Zayn said a bit unsure .

He stood up and laced are fingers together .

I nodded .

"Who's room " I asked looking up at him seeing as he was way bigger .

"Umm mine , you did like it the last time right." He asked smiling at me . I blushed and nodded. Memories coming back the way he made me feel. It was amazing even though we didn't go far at all .yes I was still a virgin . My cherry hasn't popped as the boys at my school would say . That all they said

"Yo I popped her cherry last night this is my 8th time " I was disgusted by them .

"Hey jazz you ok ?" Zayn asked as we walked to his room.

"Ya just thinking about my old life my school .... My friends " i started to tear up I miss Rachel skie and haighle . They were my best friends . And now i never see them again .

"Well seeing as it is April vacation . I can see what I can do about getting you back into school because I want you to have a nice life ok ?" Zayn asked sound nice and happy but sad and upset at the same time

"Thanks Zayn that means alot ." I said resting my head on his arm as we finally got to his room . Iv been in here once but it was dark I really couldn't make things out. As he opened the door . I was amazed

His walls were painted a dark blue he had a flat screen a perfectly cleaned floor and a amazingly polished floor .

And then I saw the bed a queen sized bed with a darkish lightish blue that was perfectly straight with no crinkles on it .

"Are you like gay or something " I said looking up at him

(Not hate to gays I have a cousin how's gay and I love him to death NO HATE )

"No I just like having a clean room ." He said letting out a big sigh ,

"Oh ok . Well I'm really tried " I said realizing I needed to change because I wasn't comfortable in the clothing I was in now .

"Shit" I mumbled

"You ok " Zayn aske .

"No I need to go and get changed ."

"But you rooms on the 2nd floor and on the completely other end of the house ." Zayn complains .

"I know but I'm not comfortable in these clothes " I moaned back , he laughed and shook his head

"Put these on "

He said tossing me a pair if boxers and a over sized plaid shirt that buttoned up .

"K"I said walking over to the bathroom putting on the clothing Zayn had givin me .

When I walked out zany was on the bed just chilling watching Dog With A Blog wtf !

I jumped on the bed almost landing on Zayn .

"What the hell are you doing " he asked me and I was laughing.

"I-I-I don't know " I said out of air

"Z-z-zayn I can't breath ." I said not joking around I started to gasp for air . Zayn panicked. He started to brush my forehead ?

He grabbed my hand and whispered into my ear "Shhhh" soon enuf I could breath again . I was scared shitless . I wrapped my arms around Zayns neck placing my face on. His chest . I flipped us over , so I was lying on top of him . I looked up and he was smiling .

"What " I asked . As he brushed a pice of hair out of my face .

"Nothing your just beautiful ." He said squinting his eyes together .

I blushe and looked down . He placed a finger under my chine and lifted it to . Slowly placing his lips on mine . Kissing we sweetly . Not ruff like the first time . But very sweet like he was afraid of braking me . I loved every minute of it.

Like I did before I turned my brain off and let my body do what it wanted to do . I moved my hands down to the hem of his shirt lifting it up braking the kiss for only a second.

Then I felt Zayns hands unbuttoning my shirt . Yes I'm planing on steeling it from him . He got the shirt off .

Shit I cursed I don't have a bra on .!!!

Zayn placed one hand on each boob.

He started to rub them . Then all of a sudden we flipped so he was not ontop .

I broke the kiss and pouted .

He smirked and started to kiss down my chest . Shit!

He reached on hand down and started to rub me so hard like earlier .

I let out a long ruff moan .

Camryn Pov

Me and Harry were just lying in bed right now , I was presed up against his chest . His arms wrapped tightly around my waist ,

Iv felt like someone different has been wrapped in Harry's arms before .

"I love you Camryn"

"I love you to Harry ."

I pushed that thought to the back of my head , slowly drifting to sleep .

----

I was woken up by someone taking off my pants I relized my shirt and bra had Been takin off as well . Iooked down to see who it was and it was Harry ?

"W-what are you doing" I ask ... I did t get a answer .

I tried stopping him .

"DONT TOUCH ME " I yelled .

" shut the fuck up " he said back .

" ill do waht the fuck i want to you bitch ." Harry spoke in a mean/lust filled. Voice .

I looked down Harry was naked . Completely

What was going to happen ?

-----------------------------

(A/N)

Hey guys yes it's short.....

Ok so here . I will update ONCE I get a messeag for a book cover for a different book then I receive it I will update.

And I will updat That very day so go go go .