contest (part 2)

hey guys so heres the second part of the contest . this is my chapter . I would really love if all of you started to read my AN notes and if you do then thank you so much it means a lot . There wont be tuns of dramma in this chapter but there sure as hell will be in the next trust me . I would love to have a contest with my fans . which would allow me to get to know you in a safe way i guse you could say so yes . Please remind me that i promied dramma in the next few chapters thanks much lovez~tessa

__________________________________________________________________________--_

Eleans POV

I just ignored Jazzlin Like WTF when you see someone trying to clim out a window why dont you try and fucking help like the fug.

So I left niall last night after he fell asleep yes I feel bad but I cant have this life style . I have a byfreind I come from a very rich area and if any of them found out about me and Niall i would never be sseen alive again .

Yes i care about what people say and YES i care about what people think .

Im not like Jazzlin . I dont know how to fight I dont dress like her . IM A FULL OUT GIRLY GIRL IM in cheerleading every thing like that .

SHIT im going on and on about myself arent I? sorry . AS i looked out the window seeing how far the drop would be i smiled . NOt far at all .

All i really needed to do was swing my leg out and i was gone . MAyne lets say 5 feet im around 4'3

so ya

Jazzlins POV

I was cuddled up into Zayns chest with his arm lossly wrapped around my waist with a blanket over us . I felt safe not like when I was with harry but I really feel safe this time . I havnt felt this way in a while after my brother was shout walking home from the store .

I havent lived it down and i wont until i kill the bastered who did it . HE will sufer . Tears came to my eyes at the thought of my brother .

"babe you ok"ZAyn aked looking down at me . I slightly nodded not wanting to talk about it and i think ZAyn got the hint and left it at that . Soon I heard the sound of a door opening and closng

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKING SLUT " the thick Irish acsent rung through out the housse . My eyes widened and my grip on Zayn tightened . After that movment Zayn tightned his grip around my waist comforting me .

"shhh youll be ok" Zayn whisperd into my ear .

Niall came around the corner and looked at us . He narrowed his eyes when he saw me .

He walked over to us not giving me nor Zayn anytime to think . He grippeed my hair hard and though me to the ground .

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE " he yelled in my face .

I stayed quite . Hopping Zayn would stop this .

"Niall the fuck i wrong with you ." Zayn said standing up and pushing Niall to the side and helping me up pushing me behind his back.

"WHERE IS SHE " he repeted yet again .

"who" Zayn said quietly .

"Elean" Niall aid caliming down .

THANK FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!

"Niall why would she know where she was Jazzlin hasnt left my side . We just woke up and came to sit in the living room because i needed to ask Liam a question when he woke up > im sure shes around her somewhere OK? so please calm down ." zayn spoke quitly .

soon NIall was calm and sat on the oppisset couch as us as we waited for liam and the rest of the boys to wake up .

I rested my head on Zayns chest and watched the TV . I don't even know what show was on I wasn't paying any attaion . . I soon fell into a deep sleep .

-----

"ya so Liam do you think it would be ok " I heard Zayn ask . I was still half awake so my eyes were still shut .

"Sure Zayn but remember one slip up and she's getting punished . Not by you me Niall or Louis . But by Harry l " Liam spoke . OMG I can't be fucked by Harry  . He's so mean and everything .

"Thank you Liam and I promise she won't " Zayns arm was still around my waist . As I started to turn . I slowly opened my eyes . Meeting Zayns beautiful carmel brown eyes . He smiled down at me . I smiled up at him .

I looked behind me and saw Harry Louis Niall and Liam looking at me . So I smiled and they all smile back . But Harry's was more .... Darker .

HARRY'S POV .

Right now watching Jazzlin while she was  curled up so .... so sweet and inocent  I couldnt help but feel my privet area growing at the thought of me fucking her so hard . Her screming my name asking for me to go harder and deeper into her . I shiverd at the thought of her small tight little pussy tightining around me as i slammed every last bit of my long cock inside of her . 

"harry mate are you ok?"  Louis asked me .

"umm ya i just need to go to the bathroom." I mummbled as i walked away to my room.

I at on my bed slummping up aginst the wall Cam or what ever her name is was upstrairs doing my laundry . Thats another reson we got them was to do all the shit we didnt feel like doing .

I was bored and didnt know what to do . Yes I did still have a boner but I dont know I could get Cam to take care of it but .... Its been a while sence Iv done it my self . Not that i dont mind having her plump soft pink lips wrapped around my shaft as she slowly moves up and down . Going deep and taing me whole.

*knock knock knock*

"Harry you in there " the sweet voice of Cam rung through out the room. Silly her she thought i meant it when  I told her i loved her last night . I would never love a slut like her . All shes here for is to pretty much be my slave she would never get as much freedom as Jazzlin . Seeing as Eleans gone we are only up to Two girls. Cam didn't quit take it well but fuck her she can cry all she wants , She should have listened t0 Jazzlin.

"yes " i anweard having  a great idea pop into my head .

"may  i come in please" she asked and i hummed in response as she opened the door reviling her and her skimpy little booty shorts . Dam that turned me on even more

*************sex or smut part skip if you dont want to read *******************************************

I stood up and slammed her up against the wall , smashing my lips onto hers , As i lifted her up having her wrap her legs around my torso . I deepened the kiss not waiting I tore off all of her clothing and tossed her onto the bed taking all of mine off to . I climed ontop of her and not waiting one second

Slammed into her as hard as i could casing her to scream out in  pain as i countinued to slam deep in side of her showing no mercy

*****************************To be continued *************************************************

______________________________________________________________________________

AN hey guys sorry it short but ya imma start marking my sex sence so if you dont wanna read them you dont have to

. but i am telling you all

I WANT 18 COMMENETS telling me

~what part you liked more mine or maddisons

~what you like better (like what made you chose that serent chapter

~and what you think we could do to improve

P.s

im writting this while i watch the Hockey game so byeee