Umm HELL NO

"Umm Harry can you slow down a bit . Your gonna rip my arm off "

"Shut up "

"Umm hello . Remember who you talking to I know your name you don't know mine . I know almost everything about you . You don't know a thing about me . "

"What the hell dose this have to do with what I'm going to do to you right now "

"Nothing I'm just bored and I felt like talking . " I slipped a smirk on my face. Pulled my hand out of his grip . And started to skip towards the house .

"Soo I'm hungry got anything to eat ." I turned around still skipping .

"What the hell are you saying how can you be so happy "

"I don't know Harry . Maybe I just know how to see the good in things . Or maybe . ........" I stopped and smirked yet again . As Harry strolled closer . He was about maybe two or three inches away .

"Or maybe what .?" I could see the confusion in both his eyes and voice .

"Oh you know just maybe " I smirked even bigger , if that was even possible . I turned to start my way back to the house that was still unfamiliar To me . But something caught my wrist and spun me around to face Harry.

"Tell me ." His voice was low and more raspy then it was when we first met .

"Fine no need to get your panties in a bunch Mr. "

"Stop playing around ."

"Why do you gotta take the fun out of everything ." I punched his cheeks . He slapped my hand away .

"Wow we got a fiasty one ." ( sorry Im tired and trying my best with the words )

"Stop and just tell me "

"Okay okay com down would ya . I was just saying . I see the good in things and just maybe I'm trying to mess with you ." I stepped closer to Harry .

I took his earlobe between my teeth . Then whispered .

"I have my ways oh messing with people's brain ." I nibbled his ear a little harder and he let a soft moan leave his lips .

"Found it "

"What do you mean "

"See" I winked at him and turned . And started skipping back to the house . I looked over my shoulder . To see Harry frozen in his tracks .

"Just what I wanted ." I mumbled under my breath . I had wated till all the boys got to the door because they locked it . As Liam walked by he tryed slapping my ass but I moved my hips to the side . Hitting Nialls hip . Liam gave me the death glare and all i did was slap a smile on my face and winked at him . He bit down on his lip.

"What's wrong pretty boy have something to say ." I tilted my head in a questioning gaze .

"Watch it missy ."

"What are you going to do slap me punch me . Choke me . Abuse me . Maybe even throw in a cupel kicks . Wouldn't be like it hasn't happened before . "

"I SAID WHATCH IT "

"Oh my god guys look , he's talking to me " I said jumping up and down .

"Oh my god Liam. Payne From One Direction is talking to me . Catch me Niall I think I'm going to faint ."

I put my hand over my forehead . I could tell Niall and the others not counting Liam were trying not to laugh .

"Ok I'm sorry Liam . You wanna kiss and make up ." I tilted my head to the side .