Fuck you is all i have to say

I was awoken from my sleep . By my moms beautiful voice . Note my sarcasm .

"JAZLIN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW "

"Coming mother ." I say yet again being. A wiseass .

I got out of bed and walked down the hall . I was in my shorts and tanktop . Like I always ware to bed . I skip down the stairs one by one .

"Yes mom " I said turning the corner into the kitchen .

"Come " she waved me closer . Iv never seen her act this way her voice was sweet and nice . I was scared there was something wrong and I was afraid to ask what it was .

I walked up beside her . She turned to face me . To my supprise she was stoned . But hey I'd rather a nice and stoned mom then a ass I call a mom.

"What do you need "

"Well I - " it worn out she was back to her regular self .

She gripped me by my wrist and pulled me into the livingroom . She tossed me onto the couch.

"Sit the hell up now " I sat up fast I didn't want to get hurt anymore . My mom treated me like. A slut, whore ,cunt and a skank . I hatted her so much it wasn't even funny .

There was a knock at the door.

"Hold on ok love I will be right back "

I nodded not knowing why my mom was so excited . I looked down and realized I was only in short shorts meant for sleeping and my bra . I completely forgot that I had gotton hot last might and I tossed my tank onto the floor .

"Shit " I mumbled under my breath

"Mom I'm going to put a shirt on "

"NO DONT YOU DARE. LEAVE THAT FUCKING SET "

"ok I'm sorry " I cuddled up into the couch flicking the t.v on . I was bored what could I do beside watch t.v I wasn't aloud to move . I herd my mom mumbling to someone or should I say someoneS .

"Well follow me she is just in here" I could here her excited voice . I don't get it why was she so happy . I slammed my face into the couch pillows . I didn't want anyone to see me like this . I took the blanket from the top of the couch and tossed it over my back . I gripped the corners of the soft blanket and snuggled into it . I herd my mom coming closer and 5 other voices , they seemed to all be British beside one the only one that was different was a boy with a Irish accent . I pretended to sleep . I made a noise and shuffled . I turned my back to them . I stretched out and then pulled the corners back into me and snuggled . Back up into the blanket .

"Hey get your lazy ass u-"

"Hey hey just leave her ok we will deal with her in a minute . Lets pay and then you , Liam, Niall ,Louis and Zayn can go up and pack all her shit . Dose that sound good " a raspy deep British voice said did I mention it was fucking hot .

"Yes of course that sound wonderfully great Harry " my mom seems happy but slightly annoyed .

"Ok good here is your £3000,0050"

Holy shit why was he giving her so much money and why were they packing my crap . I herd 5 feet shuffle down and up the stairs I thought I was good to come out of hiding . But boy was I wrong .

I sat up and looked around terrified if what I was going to see . Then out of no were and when I say that I mean that . I felt a warm hand slip up my thigh . My reaction is to hit it away . As I go to do that . Who ever it was grabbed my wrist and squeezed . I looked at the person . I think this boy was Harry I believe my mom said his name not even a cuppel of seconds ago. I looked him in the eyes .