Are happy family (finale chapter,muture)

Hey guys ... I think this maybe ... The last chapter . I will make a second book ... IF YOU GUYS WILL READ IT !!!! But if not then I'm not even gonna bother with a sequel .

--------------------------------

Jazlins Pov .

As I said my goodbyes to Camryn . I was kinda sad .. Ya I know me and her really didn't talk much .. After she was with Harry . We where best friends at first then we just stopped talking all together . Now I feel as if you know ... We have a chance . That we could be friends again .

As Louis was putting the last of her bags into the car . I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her neck .

"Bye Camryn" I whispered into her ear .

She smiled at me tears coming to her eyes .

"B-bye Jazlin " she said upset .

"Hey umm take this " Zayn said walking over to Camryn and handing her a box .

"What is it ?" She asked .

"Open it ." He laughed .

She opened the box and smiled .

"Thanks ".

"That way you and Jazlin can you know talk and do girly things together ." We all laughed at that one.

"So.. What is it ?" I asked .

Camryn lifted it up showing off her new IPhone5 .

"Lucky bitch ." I joked .

"Here put my number In ." I giggled as I told her my number .

"Hey .. Tell me everything that happens and I'm sure as hell coming to visit . " I laughed .

"Will do ." She said giving me one last hug . As she walked Away .

I bit my lip . She was really gone .

I turned to look at Zayn .

"Umm you know the school years starting soon and Lilly's 4 almost 5." I said with a smirk .

"What are you getting at ." Zayn asked .

"It's just that I want her to go to school have the opportunities that I didn't ." I said .

Zayn pulled me into his chest .

"Of courses . How about you go get her down for a nap . And me and you can take a shower. .. Then we will go ... How's that sound ?" He asked . I could hear the smirk in his voice .

"Sounds amazing ." I whispered into his ear as I took his earlobe into my mouth . Bitting it lightly .

A raspy moan left his lips .

I pulled back bitting my lip as I walked up the stairs . Making sure to give him a little show .

"Stop it Jazlin" he growled .

I just laughed and continued up the steps .

Camryns Pov

I got Into the car along with Louis.

"So .." He said as he trailed off .

"Ha ya ... Thanks agin Lou this means a lot ." I said looking over at him ,

" it's fine I mean it now stop thanking me ." He said kinda mean .

"Ok" I said sinking down Into my seat.

"Camryn I didn't mean it like that I'm just ... Upset ." He said kinda sadly .

"W-why ." I asked .