My Great Idea

Hey you guys not really alot to say so here's the next chapter

---------------

"You wouldn't hit a girl would you " I asked scared as hell thinking he was really going to hit me .

He brought his hand down and I squeezed my eyes as hard as I could . I was for the first time scared SHITLESS. Ya I might say I'm scared but that's only because I kinda am but right now I am scared. I don't know what to do. If he hits me. I'm afraid I will always be afraid of him. And he's the kind if guy that seems so sweat and would pretect a girl from getting hurt . Not be the reason of it . Then I thought . If he would have hit me wouldn't I have felt the sting on my face yet. I opened my eyes to see Zayn . He had both hands and arms on eathier side of my neck . He was looking me in the eyes and to say I was surprised that I looked back into his own eyes. They were a beautiful Carmel and brownish color . Was I falling in love with

Zayns Pov

As I saw her close her eyes my heart sunk . I know I don't even know her name but I still couldn't hurt her . She was just so sweat. And she was wasn't even fighting back like Perrie would do when I tryed to touch her.

(Sorr to the Perrie girls out there I love her :D )

Ya me am Perrie broke up 3 months ago another reason we got her . To make me feel better knowing I could do what ever I wanted to her. Even when she begged me to stop I wouldn't. But she hasn't . Even when my hands and tongue Explored her lower region .

But when I saw her squeeze her eyes shut I relized i can't hit her. So I went back to do what I was doning. As her eyes were shut I plased both my hands on the side of her neck .

She opened her hazel eyes I loved those eyes so much . She stared back clearly confused of my actions.

"I believe I have some unfinished busses."I said in a cheeky voice .

She just giggled

"Ya I think you do to " She smirked .

I was still surprised at how well she was takeing all of this. I thought I would have to fight to. Fuck her but she proved me wrong. But I still wish I new her name .

That's what I'll use .

"Zayn are we going to do this or not" she asks clearly annoyed.

"Oh ya but what's your name sweatheart ."

"Non of your fucking bussness honey bunch." She made fun of me but I knew how to get her name out and I was going to use it. My tongue .

I slowly moved down for the second time going straight for my target. I darted my tongue into her.

She screamed out . I went slowly making her mad .

"Fuck Zayn harder faster please "she yelled out .

"Tell ......... Me ........... Your ........ Name .......... Love " I said Inbetween the licks .

"F-f-fuck you "she screamed out .

"Comon love you won't be able to stay like this for long " I said . I went faster and deepers then . Slowly slowed down going as slow as posibal. Yet I was still deep inside of her .

"FUCK ZAYN GOD " she screamed out grabbing and pulling on my hair .

"What's your name baby and you can have it how ever and for as long as you want all you have to do is tell me your name " as the last two words left my lips I slammed my tongue into her as deep as possible .

"SHIT......... It's it's it's Jazlin GOD SHOT FUCK OH MY GOD ZAYN" she screamed .

I pulled out.

"Jazlin ..... Such a pretty name for such a beautiful girl. " I bent down and presed my lips to hers . As I pulled back she looked at me .

"Now as I promised what ever an how ever you want. " .

"I don't care Zayn .... I really ....... I just don't give to fucks right now ."

I was a little disappointed I couldn't make her feel good in a a way she wanted to . But I did as I was told to do. I pulled my pants down , then my boxers . Her eyes widened

"H-h-hole shit " she was looking at my erection .

"What are you ok "I ask know Dam right what the problem is .

"Your your just the biggest iv ever seen "

"How many have you ever seen "

"I haven't seen any "she sounded sad and looked down .

"Babe it's ok I know you a first timer it's cool"I looked at her and she smiled at me .

"So umm ya ok lets get this started " I placed my head at her entrance . I placed my lips on hers to try and finnd a way to make it less painful for her . I slowly pushed in as she started to whimper I moved my lips with hers.

"Z-z-Zayn it hurts " she cried out tears leaving her eyes.

I keep moving my hips . I rocked in and out.

"Baby I know it does I know "

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ." She screamed out . And god was it scary but at the same fucking time SEXY AS HELL. .

"Z-z-Zayn it really r-really hurts ."she cried out yet again.

"I know baby but only for a little while longer I promise ok " I said looking into her eyes .

"O-o-ok . "She puffed out I could tell it really hurt her . She was so tight. I thought I should just go go and don't stop . Make the pain go away and that's all I wanted to do. But if I were to do that it would hurt even more ...... But get rid of the pain faster.

"Love if I go faster it will stop hurting faster " I was hopping she would allow me to go faster .

"Just - just make it stop Zayn. I -I don't care what you have to do . JUST MAKE THE FUCKING PAIN STOP ."

So I did as she said and sped up . She started to breath faster .

"D-does it hurt anymore love ."

"N-n-no but it feels like something just snapped . And it feels so much better " she said smiling up at me I returned it back . Pluse it made me even more turned on knowing she was holding back her moans. And I felt like I had her whole life wrapped around me . Knowing I Zayn from one direction have Jazlins Virginity

Ya I know I just met her but I feel as if I -I -I think I love her. I was confused not knowing if I do or don't . I feel like I do but at the same time I Feel as if I don't.

"Z-z-Zayn pleas stop. " she begged tears coming from her eyes.

"What wrong " I asked stoping and pulling out.

"I -I -I don't I don't know " she said sitting up.

She started crying.

"L-love what's wrong ." I asked sitting next to her and wrapping my arms around her. By now I have gotten my boxers back on .

She layed her head on my shoulder . And cried I didn't know what to do . All the years me and Perrie were together she never cried around me . She would go to a friend .

THAT'S WHAT SHE NEEDED A FRIEND .

-------------------------------------

Hey I now it's short but this plot for the chapter only fit into this I thought it would be longer but it wasn't .

I need a new person in this story yes she might be owned by one direction I don't know yet . But I NEED SOMEONE SO COMMENT IF U WANT TO BE IN MY BOOK AND I WILL CHOSE ONE OF YOU . Pluse give me info about u. :D love you all my turtles .

Vote comment fan and remember to tells me about y'all's and ill pick one of you :D