Contest (part 1)

Hey guys my friend wrote this i will also be writting a chapter so we thought we would have a contest. So you guys need to tell us what one you like better so her is hers!!

iElena's POV

I had to get out of here, I couldn't stay in a place where I was being taken advantage of. forget Camyrn, forget the amazing sex she had with niall, and sure as hell forget Jazzlin. she seemed like a slut anyway. she just had to get out. why did her life have to be so messed up?

she found the nearest window, and started to pulling on it to get out. she opened the latch, sending the window flying into the air on the outside, leaving a good enough space she could fit through.

suddenly, she heard a noise, she turned back to find Jazzlin walking right past her, not giving a car in the world that she is being tortured and humiliated by those perverted bastards.

no matter how much she wanted to run, she couldn't fight the urge anymore.

"J-Jazzlin! where is Camyrn?" I whispered to her.

she turned around, looking annoyed, and shrugged her shoulders. "last time I saw her, Harry was taking her to bed. if you know what I mean." she answered smirking and giggling.

what was this girl's problem? could she not understand that she is getting fully taken advantage of? all three of them? did she not want to leave?

I hopped from the window, and walked over to her.

"what the hell is your problem? can you not see me trying to escape? can you not see that we were bought? that we are being SEXUALLY ABUSED BY ONE FUCKING DIRECTION? why are you making jokes and walking around without a care in the world? this is terrible! me and Niall did it, and no fuck so did Harry and Camyrn! I can NOT believe this is happening. we need to find some way to escape!!" I screamed in her face.

she pursed her lips and squinted her eyes.

"listen, I know this is a big change for you since you came from a family of rich bitches. but I really came from nothing. I had no life before this. I didn't have a boyfriend, or really any family. I was never loved. now, I have attention and love. I have Zayn. I don't even know what we are yet, but I wouldn't want to leave a place that gives me love and care. I don't give a fuck that they bought me. I'm not leaving. you and camryn can try to escape all you want, but don't count me in it. I'm perfectly fine with this. honestly, this is better than the life I had back with my mother." she replied.

I was shocked, and speechless. I had nothing left to say to her. everything, everything that came out her mouth just now, made me feel sorry for her. she came from nothing, and now that she had a tiny bit of love and care for her, she couldn't give it up. no matter what the situation was.

but, all I know was, she was doomed here.

Camyrn'a POV

Harry and I finally found a stopping point. he pulled out of me and I got set my self up to where I was right beside him, laying on his chest.

"that was amazing, babe." Harry said, still out of breathe.

"it really was..I don't know why I denied it so much at first. I just had amazing sex with Harry fucking Styles." I replied pretty proud. he chuckled at turned to look at me with his emerald green eyes.

"Cam, I need to apologize for being such a jerk t-" he began, but I raised my hand and interrupted him,

"Harry, stop. I automatically forgive you. when I said I loved you, I really think I mean it. you are actually an amazing guy. so I forgive you." I finished, smiling.