Whats wrong with her ?????

hey guys this is a little 4th of July present yes i know its late but its 10:30pm and im bored so i thought i would wright one for u guys so here it is byee

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jazzlins pov

Today is the second  of July YAY 2 more days until the 4TH  . Me and Zayn have gotton closer and closer . I havemt started school up again i will start nexy year if i can prove that when im there i wont tell anyone there dirty little secret Which i wouldnt because them were woud i go .. ??? NO WHERE lol .

Righe now me and Zayn are cuddled up in bed wrapped in the blankets as we watch

The Lone Ranger . i love Jhonny Dept  hes my favorit actor i would die to meet him .

"Zayn what are we going to do today " i said looking up at him through my eye lashes . He smiles down at me and pushes a few pices of hair out of my face .

"what ever you wont to babe" he said placing a swee loving kiss on my forhead . I smiled up at him > Hes smiled down at me .

"can we go shoping i need new clothes " i asked giving my best puppy dog eyes.

"ya sure go get dresses sexy" Zayn said slapimg my ass as i got out of bed . I giggled and went to my room . 

i pulled out 

A WHITE T-SHIRT thing a black tanktop and a pair of shorts with a england flag on it  and to pull it off a pair of white and black nikes . (photo on side )

 I skipped down the steps . ANd meet Zayn at the door . He yelled out

"LIAM WE ARE LEAVING NOW" Then liam called

"OK BE CAREFUL " \

"WILL DO" i called back as  Zayn intertwind are fingers together .

He smiled down at me and i smiled up at him . 

"Ready?" he asked walking out the door and to the car

when we got to the car Zayn opened the door for me . 

"thank you MR. Malik " i said giggling .

"You are welocme misses ummm " he looked at the ground . 

"its fine nobody knows my last name ." i said blushing .

"well when you go bad to school your last name will be Styles because you know you have the hazle yes and the brown curls ." he said looking down.

"comom lets gooo" i said giggling as i shut the door in his face . He looked through the window in shock . He mouthed somthing as he got into the car.

"What did you just say ." I asked

"nothing" he mumbled under his breath

"whats worng bub" he looked at me confused .

"bub?" he asked cocking his head .

"yes but stop trying to change the subject . What did you say" i asked as i fully turned my body to face him . He looked at me .

"That i wasnt able to...." he grabbed his head and turned it to face me .

He placed a sweet yet loving kiss on my lips pulling back slightly still close enuf that i could smell his breath fan over my face . We were inches apart .

"kiss you" he whisperd and placed his lips back on mine . His hands slid down to my thighs as he pushed the down bringing him closer .

"zayn" I mummbled

"what? he asked .

"I-I-I " i turned realy fast opened the door and threw up . I sat up with tears in my eyes . Iv alwayed gotton upset when i was sick .

"Love what  wrong are you ok" zayn asked worrie in his voice .

I nodded looked at him yet again turned fast and threw up . IT was starting to hurt my throught and i started to cry > Zayn got out and ran to my said of the car .

"Jazzy " i whisperd and pulled me into his chest .

he stroked my hair as he pulled me to sit on his lap .

I cried inot his chest .

He picked me up and brought me into the house .

"whats wrong with her " Liam asked as he walked into the living room .

"i i dont know when we were in the car i kissed her AND then she threw up twice . Then she said her throught was hurting then she stated to ball her eyes out " zany said sitting on the couch and pulling me onto his lap . I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his chest .

I just cried AND cried

what was happening to me ?

                                                      HARRYS POV

**********************sex happens skip if needed *******************************************************

Cam moaned my name loudly scratching my back a her fingers eased down it . I could feel the pain coming to me . I grunted .

I continued to slam deep inside of her wondering how long it would be until she completely feel apart underneath me . Watching her as she screames my name wanting to keep going but wont be able to .

"HHHARY" she cried out loud  diggin her nails deeper into my back .

"F-FUCK " i cused rocking my hips ridding out both are highs . I fell on to the bed beside her  

*************************************** ed of sex ***************************************************

She curled up into my side .

"I love you harry " she mumbled before she feel asleep

if only she knew i thought before i turned on my side and feel asleep .

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

sorry it took so long and i know its not a long chapter but im missing to keys on my key bored the A and S so it makes it hard as shit to write .

btw once my friend @

TheNameIsPamela

thats her profile pic lol whoosps didnt mean for that to pop up > hehehe oh well . BUT GO READ HER BOOK 

"NEVER " NOW !!!!!!!!!!once she reaches 1,000 reads ill update