Chapter 2

Mias POV:
"So, Cameron. What do you need help with?" I ask, while brewing myself a cup of coffee. Cameron looks at me in a weird way.

"What want a cup?" I ask.

"No. I am just confused at why you threw your bag down and ran to the Keurig." He laughs.

"I love coffee." I take the cup and add sugar.

"Okay so I need help in Biology, Calculus, and English." He says.

"History?" I ask.

"No thats easy." He says.

"Well lets start with English." I laugh and run upstairs to grab my macbook air. We were in the same English class so we had the same homework.

He grabbed his laptop (same as mine) and sat down.

"OH SHIT!" I yell and run to my dogs crate and let her out. I opened the door to my fenced in yard and she went running.

"So you have a dog." He says.

"Ya. Her name is Spencer." I laugh.

"I have two dogs. Jaxx and Jake." He says.

"Aww I wish I could have two dogs." I laugh and let her back in.

I open my laptop and begin my English homework. It was just to write a introduction to yourself.

"Um Mia. How should I start." He asks and I laugh because I was done in 10 minutes. I showed him how to start and he picked it up really quick.

*2 hours later*

"Done." He says. I was done an hour ago but I just sat there on Tumblr. He looked at my laptop and yelled "YOU SUCK!"

I just sat there and smiled. I checked the time and we had an hour.

"Whatcha wanna do?" I ask.

"Do you have a pool?" He asks.

"Why wouldn't I?" I laugh.

"I can just swim in my shorts." He says.

"Ya sure. My bro might be the same size." I say and charge up the stairs. I grab a pair of Ben's swim trunks and turn around.

"Ahhhh" I scream. It was just Cameron. I guess he followed me.

"Here." I say laughing and I throw them at him.

"Wait where is your brother?" He asks.

"Off touring colleges for a week with my parents." I say.

"Oh."

"I'm gonna go change." I laugh and go to my room. I decide on a bathing suit (one up top) and go down stairs to a shirtless Cameron.

He was turned around. Not knowing I was there. I checked the time. 6. I texted my teacher saying I couldn't do the class. Cameron still didn't know I was there.

"CAMERON!" I scream. And he jumps.

"Mia what the hell?" He laughs and turns around. His eyes go strait to my body. But I can't help but notice his.

"C'mon Dallas! Lets go!" I grab his hand and run out the door. I keep running until I am on the edge. But my sudden stop caught him off guard and he fell in.

"MIA WHAT THE HELL?" He screams for a second time and jumps out to shove me in.

I never had so much fun in my life.